Dobbyiam

D

deleted2004791

I would like to know what his real name is. There is very little out there. I saw a wattpad story that mentioned James "Dobby" Dobson, I have seen Dobby Frantzich. I know it has to be a nickname of sorts?

406s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would like to know what his real name is. There is very little out there. I saw a wattpad story that mentioned James "Dobby" Dobson, I have seen Dobby Frantzich. I know it has to be a nickname of sorts?
Dobby is a nickname and it was said in an M/H video that his first name is James. I believe it was also said that his last name is Dobson but I do not know for sure.

PJS65647

Worshipped Member
Media
Dobby is a nickname and it was said in an M/H video that his first name is James. I believe it was also said that his last name is Dobson but I do not know for sure.

His name is James Dobson, its been mentioned on their lives before.

PJS65647

Worshipped Member
Media
Yes, not a textbook looker but he's cute and sexy. I don't think we'll ever get anything revealing from him though as although he's quite extroverted in terms of seemingly always being the first one to do something silly, he also seems quite introverted and shy. He used to go live on Insta sometimes and didn't really know what to do bless him

Hotlad19

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've wondered / fantasised about Dobby doing stuff with Max. They seem... Close
Max and Dobby are definitely close. They've recently been away and shared a room for over a week.They've definitely done stuff together