Do you like cut or uncut cocks?

Gman86au

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a big fan of cut dicks and circumcision, but I always feel that uncut can either be terrible or amazing. Cut, you’re sort of safe, you know what you’re going to get and it’ll always be nice. So I prefer cut, but a really nice uncut will win.

lc281

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As someone who was circumcised at birth, I've gone back and forth about circumcision and what I like. I used to be super resentful of having been cut, and because of that, did a ton of research about circ. Gradually, it turned into a fetish. Now, I'm generally pretty happy with my penis. As for other penises, I appreciate both. There's definitely something exotic and appealing about uncut cocks because it's something I don't have, and they're usually connected to non-Americans which is definitely a big turn on for me. There's also more to play with. Cut dicks look amazing too. I love comparing scars and styles, and seeing a bare glans exposed. I especially love guessing who might be cut or uncut and why.

Obrii

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm mixed race and not latino but I can "market" myself as one and sort of pass as one, and you would think that being cut would get me more attention but it doesn't. My size and girth is what does it.

People like myself, are just set in their ways with what they like, and I think most guys that like Latinos expect an uncut dick.

Reactions: coffinhack

thestrapkyle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont know if it because i have a foreskin but i just LOVE cut cocks! its so erotic to me. I do not mind uncut but man that circumcision turns me on so much and i WOULD consider getting it done for aesthethic and hygiene. I do not mind my foreskin and it is super sensetive but i think its a hassel at times.

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont know if it because i have a foreskin but i just LOVE cut cocks! its so erotic to me. I do not mind uncut but man that circumcision turns me on so much and i WOULD consider getting it done for aesthethic and hygiene. I do not mind my foreskin and it is super sensetive but i think its a hassel at times.
hygiene ? do uncut penis smell even if there cleaned ?

thestrapkyle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hygiene ? do uncut penis smell even if there cleaned ?
well I am not sure about smell, I think it smells alittle bit but not stanky or anything atleast not for me. What I mean is that when I get hard or when I edge and precum the head and foreskin get's really wet and sticky from fluid's cum etc. so it becomes a hassel at times to clean if you dont plan to cum nor shower after playing with yourself (teasing, edging) when i see cut cocks the precum just slides down nice and the head and penis is still clean and fresh. If i edge the foreskin will leave a smell sometimes AND tiny pieces of hair can get stuck in the foreskin.

Reactions: Schlong87