Do you like cut or uncut cocks?

charmander123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Atarashiya....It is awesome that you speak your truth openly. Many others think the same way. We American men are quite happy with the aesthetics, disease-free functionality, and carefree nature of our cut dicks.
"disease-free functionality" lol. what drugs are you on? it has been quite studied and debunked this myth.

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"disease-free functionality" lol. what drugs are you on? it has been quite studied and debunked this myth.

As to Functionality: Cut Dudes by definition can not get Phimosis or paraphimosis nor associated penis maladies that hinder normal function. Additionally, UTI’s and STD’s affect more uncircumcised dudes than Cut Dudes. Additionally, cancer of the penis is almost always associated with the uncircumcised. It is interesting how foreskin fanatics can be heard saying that “one person with cancer is too many!”…..EXCEPT
those suffering with penile cancer because the cure most often is Circumcison.

• Wow
Reactions: Atarashiya

charmander123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As to Functionality: Cut Dudes by definition can not get Phimosis or paraphimosis nor associated penis maladies that hinder normal function. Additionally, UTI’s and STD’s affect more uncircumcised dudes than Cut Dudes. Additionally, cancer of the penis is almost always associated with the uncircumcised. It is interesting how foreskin fanatics can be heard saying that “one person with cancer is too many!”…..EXCEPT
absolutely false! these maladies occur very rarely. UTIs and STDS affect all men equally. Especially in the united states where gay men are mostly circumcised, yet have the highest rates for sexually transmitted diseases. Penile cancer is one of the rarest cancers and is genetic. Most of the cancer starts at the shaft of the penis. It's funny how circumcisions fetishists like yourself enjoy spreading misinformation just to get validated.

Reactions: wet4skin

chris bell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

So many falsehoods in this post.

1.) There is no statistical difference in UTI's between intact and circumcised males after year 1. You would have to circumcise 100 infant males to prevent 1 UTI during year 1.

2.) The United States has the highest rate of STD's of any developed nation while having the highest rate of circumcision outside of Israel and Muslim nations.

3.) The circumcision rate in the UK is roughly 10% yet they have a penile cancer rate of less than 1% and the average age of a penile cancer diagnosis in the UK is 90 years old.

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you have a preference of an uncut or cut cock and that’s how you determine someone’s value…..grow up. Just my two cents :)
I’m uncut - if you don’t like it - that’s your problem not mine.
I don't think it's so much of determining someone's value than it is, simply, a preference. Some people like tall guys, short guys, blondes, brunettes, bald, skinny, heavy, cut, uncut. That's all. It's not wrong to have a preference. I prefer cut by the way. :)

D

deleted8143341

I don't think it's so much of determining someone's value than it is, simply, a preference. Some people like tall guys, short guys, blondes, brunettes, bald, skinny, heavy, cut, uncut. That's all. It's not wrong to have a preference. I prefer cut by the way. :)

yeah that's true but it's depressing for me because i regretted turning down the surgery (got it done due to coercion. so when i know that guys just prefer uncut, i knew that i missed out, i could've had a lot more opportunity. when you weigh everyone's preferences, i think the uncut camp definitely wins there. more dick to play with, natural, and no scar. with the other things, like being tall, small, i don't really care about that because i was born the way i was, but with being cut, it's not the same thing. there's a little pain down there that aches because you weren't born that way, but someone else deemed that you were better off the other way. do you catch my drift? it just hurts that's all. the other things (height, race, body type, health, etc) aren't worth being hung over because those are nature's course. but with the cut/uncut thing, it's just different.. (well i guess it gets complicated with certain conditions when uncut but that's mostly not the case) it's frustrating to know i could've chosen not to do it, but i did it because i was just a gullible young person back then. i know there might be people that will appreciate me for the way i am, but i just don't see it. i think it's pretty unique in my situation because i had a choice to get it done (ric guys didn't even have a say in the matter, so there's no self-resentment), but at the same time, i felt like at the circumstances back then, it would've been hard for me to speak out getting out of it (most guys get it done as adults, and most seem to have made that conscious effort to do what was right for them). it's really weird. i don't know how to describe this feeling. it just feels really weird when i get into all of these cut/uncut debates. i've gotten picked on either way so i know how it hurts from both sides.

D

deleted8143341

the thing that really sucks is having a dick is an integral part of being gay. it's a no win situation because while im sure there are many guys that like it for the way it is, there's always that self-resentment down there.. and at then you got guys that fetishize over this stuff (the surgery was an incredibly traumatic experience for me), i don't want any guy to think that i'm pro-circ because i got the surgery (that's not my values at all). that's why every time i receive compliments i feel bad because i think to that impressionable guy years ago who thought he had to get it done for people to like him, and i don't want anyone else to get sucked into the same thinking. one of my friends was insecure about his foreskin, and i wanted so much to reassure him so many times, that he was beautiful for the way he is.. because i don't want him making the same mistake i did. it sucks so much. i really hate this feeling. i guess i'm making this too deep, but some people really get embroiled in this cut/uncut debate and i just hate seeing people's character get tarnished over this stuff. i know what it's like so much to be cut and frustrated and wish they had a foreskin, but i also know what it's like to be uncut, and feel like you have to get the surgery to please someone else. that's why this shit is so deep to me. and it's just depressing because this stuff is always gonna get brought up because liking dicks is just an integral part of being gay

Reactions: charmander123

hourhamster

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Maybe I'm just spouting bs here, but I think a lot of people on this thread are confusing two different conversations here. I feel like half the people here are just talking about their opinions on the practice of circumcision, rather than their opinions on cut and uncut cocks themselves.
If that makes any sense