Dillon Cassidy

Itsawrap90

Sexy Member
Media
Orlando, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi, gents. This is Dillon. I created this account so I could keep an eye on what you guys say about me, which I now realize is pretty masochistic of me. But I want to apologize if my online persona ever offended you. I’m really just trying to give people what they want, but it seems someone always has a problem with something I say or do. I’m not perfect, just trying my best. Happy Holidays

GM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is extremely good looking. His height and deep voice are amazing. But I’m over his begging for gifts and people to pay for his Wimbledon trip and his constant need for validation. He lives in Fucking orlando. The reason he’s not in a relationship and is always encountering couples is because that’s what he attracts and pays attention to. He’s in the category of stop talking and just be naked.

Nifty_Matt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread went from a 2 to a 10 so fast. I am living for the drama.

Pretending for a good chunk of time to be someone else to talk himself up in his own thread, "leaking" his own nudes, the "I have demons" apology immediately cascading into a string of justification for pretending to be someone else... Someone telling him to go to "therpy"... The absolute audacity to go screenshot all of his posts.

Incredible all around. This is peak internet. Throughly unhinged behavior from all parties involved.