Deepest Vagina Missing Genre

Jubei1975

Expert Member
Media
We have the white version of Bam, is sold under name Hung. Is no joke, 8.75 girth and 10" insertable. Is to heavy to make a sleeve so I got it in Vac U Lok. Tried it on her last week, was out partying, nice buzz, fucked her myself, lots of toys working up to Hung. Was a struggle but finally got it in couple inches and she froze, said it was to thick, pull it out. I like to hurt her and she likes pleasurable pain, but we crossed the line. I feel like I opened her wider before with a flared toy that goes up to 10.5 girth. She did not take the entire girth but I think she was opened wider, and cumming on it. I have got 8.5 girth in her few times, I think another time she will be able to take the Hung girth, but I am guessing only 5 / 6 inch deep. I have got 8" in her with smaller toy, less girth, so tenting is a thing, Will report, possible video
Also BAM Dildo..

dvdsey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have the white version of Bam, is sold under name Hung. Is no joke, 8.75 girth and 10" insertable. Is to heavy to make a sleeve so I got it in Vac U Lok. Tried it on her last week, was out partying, nice buzz, fucked her myself, lots of toys working up to Hung. Was a struggle but finally got it in couple inches and she froze, said it was to thick, pull it out. I like to hurt her and she likes pleasurable pain, but we crossed the line. I feel like I opened her wider before with a flared toy that goes up to 10.5 girth. She did not take the entire girth but I think she was opened wider, and cumming on it. I have got 8.5 girth in her few times, I think another time she will be able to take the Hung girth, but I am guessing only 5 / 6 inch deep. I have got 8" in her with smaller toy, less girth, so tenting is a thing, Will report, possible video
or just a video of the 8" toy is more exciting than a BAM inserted 6 inch deep in my opinion

wellington75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW!
I don't care what is this.
This was DAMN FUCKING hot !!
Has it been posted before? This is an old video but one of my all time favorites. Her voice and hard nipples as she really goes at it makes this a very special video.

As far as vids go where they are old, hot and I've only seem the woman once, pop this is google video search:

"Hot Tattoo Babe Enjoys her Huge Dildo"

I have no idea who this is but this one video is crazy hot. Same black balled dildo BTW.

wwheisemberg

Loved Member
Media
Has it been posted before? This is an old video but one of my all time favorites. Her voice and hard nipples as she really goes at it makes this a very special video.

As far as vids go where they are old, hot and I've only seem the woman once, pop this is google video search:

"Hot Tattoo Babe Enjoys her Huge Dildo"

I have no idea who this is but this one video is crazy hot. Same black balled dildo BTW.
Well.. what I like in that video is the way she take it like if there is no tomorrow.
I think she wants that dildo inside her forever.

Katzekage

Cherished Member
Media
It can be real.
Although this dildo seems to be too rigid to bend, all these girls who can push a huge dildo make it bend inside them.
sad that you can't notice your belly swelling
Not all i would say. Yes dildo kompress and bend but if it bends to much you can see the belly bulge and if it copress an little portion the overall mass dose not change. So i would sac that the deep girls are as awesome as we think.
My Queen is tweetney as a few know, her womb is in a different direction as normal, so she can have her fornex stretched deeper without hurting herself as much as other. She has at least one time on video taken a pretty solid (firmnes) large Chance dildo to the base, that real 15 inch insert. A few other come close like starryfawn only 2-3 inches behind. and such.

But it´s always a progress. I saw Tweetney take her first l Chance do nearly the balls at a livestream. Than a year later she could take it always to the balls, than xl chance 3 inch befor tha base and have a year later balls deep.
So not every girl uses tricks, but knows that she can stretch more over time and fans want to see that.

vid is xl chance, screens are l chance (look at that bulge!) Just wish she would not have that tit sucking thing on in that vid...

in honor Katzekage
1683289640490730.webm

Attachments

wwheisemberg

Loved Member
Media
Not all i would say. Yes dildo kompress and bend but if it bends to much you can see the belly bulge and if it copress an little portion the overall mass dose not change. So i would sac that the deep girls are as awesome as we think.
My Queen is tweetney as a few know, her womb is in a different direction as normal, so she can have her fornex stretched deeper without hurting herself as much as other. She has at least one time on video taken a pretty solid (firmnes) large Chance dildo to the base, that real 15 inch insert. A few other come close like starryfawn only 2-3 inches behind. and such.

But it´s always a progress. I saw Tweetney take her first l Chance do nearly the balls at a livestream. Than a year later she could take it always to the balls, than xl chance 3 inch befor tha base and have a year later balls deep.
So not every girl uses tricks, but knows that she can stretch more over time and fans want to see that.

vid is xl chance, screens are l chance (look at that bulge!) Just wish she would not have that tit sucking thing on in that vid...

in honor Katzekage

I really .. really like dildo that bulge ....

Reactions: Katzekage