Daniel peyer

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe now that he's gonna be 30yo, he may start giving a little more to his audience (given the fact that he's not that young anymore and will need more effort to attract new public).
It's all wishful thinking on our part. Cause the fact of the matter is, if he really wanted to show off his dick, jerk off, and do all the rest it would have been done by now. It would be different if he just started his onlyfans and didn't want to show and do all out of fear.

But the guy has had his account for several years now and I don't think his mindset is now that I'm getting older, I'd better start creating sexual content that's to my gay followers liking.

We also have to remember just because we want to see more of Daniel doesn't mean that's what's on his mind to create right now or ever. Yeah it all sucks for us but it is what it is and we have to remember there are other hot guys out there who do what we want to see.

Reactions: Zuffermann1

Zuffermann1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's all wishful thinking on our part. Cause the fact of the matter is, if he really wanted to show off his dick, jerk off, and do all the rest it would have been done by now. It would be different if he just started his onlyfans and didn't want to show and do all out of fear.

But the guy has had his account for several years now and I don't think his mindset is now that I'm getting older, I'd better start creating sexual content that's to my gay followers liking.

We also have to remember just because we want to see more of Daniel doesn't mean that's what's on his mind to create right now or ever. Yeah it all sucks for us but it is what it is and we have to remember there are other hot guys out there who do what we want to see.
Unfortunately I agree with you, but let me be delulu :joy:

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfortunately I agree with you, but let me be delulu :joy:
I too have my list of popular hot guys that I've been wanting to see in those ways. But luckily living here in LA, by going to the right gyms and fitness events I've actually seen and met them all in person.

Seeing them in person is so much better than looking at a bunch of pictures and videos of them online. No matter if they have an onlyfans or not.

Reactions: Zuffermann1