country music studs

Kellaggioooo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lol indecent exposure is a felony. Just cause you’d fuck the neighborhood flasher doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t have standards.
What would your standards be? Meanwhile, you're here like everyone else, posting and masturbating on photos of straight people like a loser.

tacostacostacos

Cherished Member
Media
What would your standards be? Meanwhile, you're here like everyone else, posting and masturbating on photos of straight people like a loser.
My standards start at not looking like a side character in GTA. Every rural town in the US has at least 20 guys that look and act just like that.

tacostacostacos

Cherished Member
Media
If you haven't noticed yet, you're in the Country singers category, not the Swedish models one
There are plenty of good looking men in Country music but this one ain’t it. Doughboy face, dirt stache, hairless chest so skinny you can see where each rib connects to the sternum. He looks like half the methheads you’d meet in any small town.

brocity

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nobody trust them. They’re a scammer and have no proof of anyone they say they have View attachment 128537221
I DM’d them about content they claimed to have and they were so weird lol danced around it every time I would bring it up and be like “I don’t know… I’ve had other guys share it somewhere else… they even offer me money…” I had to bring up the fact that if these guys supposedly shared the content- where is it? Bc I definitely would’ve come across it by now :sob: and then they would say I was having a “meltdown” when I would point out how they were obviously full of shit… I couldn’t with this bitch..

Donovan80

Cherished Member
Media
I think one of my first crushes growing up was Collin Raye. He hasn’t held it together very well these days but he used to fill out those wranglers nicely.
Yes! I remember going to his Christmas concert tour when he was at the height of his popularity and he had on the tightest pair of black dress pants and a form fitting shirt and vest. He turned around and had a beautiful big bubble butt that I’ll never forget!