country music studs

Kizmit18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Brantley looking hot ahead of a new album I assume.
Honestly no offense to you but seriously, why would you even post this guy? You do realize he’s blatantly homophobic. He smashed the rainbow Bud can while preforming a Queen song. (I know right…) To quote him, “it’s anyone’s right to be gay. He was just taking a stand, he’s was just looking out for the kids who’ll get sexuality and gender identity shoved down their throats by big corporations. If he legitimately has no problem with the gay community and is only “looking out for the kids” how about donating to The Trevor Project.

jamesdeandude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Honestly no offense to you but seriously, why would you even post this guy? You do realize he’s blatantly homophobic. He smashed the rainbow Bud can while preforming a Queen song. (I know right…) To quote him, “it’s anyone’s right to be gay. He was just taking a stand, he’s was just looking out for the kids who’ll get sexuality and gender identity shoved down their throats by big corporations. If he legitimately has no problem with the gay community and is only “looking out for the kids” how about donating to The Trevor Project.
Dude sincerely when has any of these dudes openly supported lgbt rights? Maybe Tyler Childers who’s never posted here and Zack Bryan who only supported trans people because his cousin was trans or whatever. It’s all fantasy. I think Brantley is hot, get over it.

Reactions: Ashermuslguy

ynottony

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude sincerely when has any of these dudes openly supported lgbt rights? Maybe Tyler Childers who’s never posted here and Zack Bryan who only supported trans people because his cousin was trans or whatever. It’s all fantasy. I think Brantley is hot, get over it.

but the feeling is not mutual though, he thinks you are a disgusting f@g, lol

Kizmit18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You may think he’s hot, and that’s all well and good, but on the other hand he most likely thinks you are, and the rest of us on here are nothing but disgusting f@gs who’s going straight to hell. You know he wouldn’t give you the time of day and probably not even shake your hand, but hey, you think he’s hot and it’s all fantasy so it’s all good right? Me personally I choose not to support someone who hates me for no other reason than simply who I am, but you do you.

brocity

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You may think he’s hot, and that’s all well and good, but on the other hand he most likely thinks you are, and the rest of us on here are nothing but disgusting f@gs who’s going straight to hell. You know he wouldn’t give you the time of day and probably not even shake your hand, but hey, you think he’s hot and it’s all fantasy so it’s all good right? Me personally I choose not to support someone who hates me for no other reason than simply who I am, but you do you.
What’s the point of saying “you’re allowed to think he’s hot” if you’re just going to turn around and say “he most likely thinks we’re all f@gs”? Jesus… let people have fun. IMG_0665.gif

Reactions: jamesdeandude

ynottony

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol, what can I say? Admiration can reveal one's self-esteem, and hetero worshiping and self loathing are always so closely related. Thankfully, there are people in this thread that showed us not everyone is losing their head just because some guy looks hot, and that someone has that superior straight hotness, everything else can be forgiven.