Connor Jessup

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This site is overrun with freaking obsessive weirdos. Some of them will be in in this thread as well yeah.
True! At almost every popular LPSG thread I already have hit the "ignore" button for at least once. Since then, very few times I have the unpleasant experience of reading this guys.

But let's talk about our Canadian queer Art king now!
I love his green color choices 20240213_143916.jpg
20240213_143941.jpg

HadesUK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How did they meet? Does Hollywood have a gossip chain of who's gay or did they hit each other up on Twitter? He wasn't out at the time so I'm a little confused
People within the industry know more about their colleagues than is revealed to the public. Make up artists, costume designers, other actors all chat to each other, they just respect each others privacy not to reveal to the public

photojosh

Legendary Member
Media
Springfield (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People within the industry know more about their colleagues than is revealed to the public. Make up artists, costume designers, other actors all chat to each other, they just respect each others privacy not to reveal to the public
This is so true. I have many friends in the industry because I've worked on film projects and such. None of them are top tier, it's more nerd stuff like Star Trek :laughing: But I knew George Takei was gay and 'married' before he came out, and some other bits on people's personal lives that isn't publicly known because of that. As long as you don't violate confidentiality, they're just people and they want to share just like everyone else. They just have to be careful with their public image.

Reactions: ShyLion and HadesUK

ShyLion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So someone spilled he was gay and it spread? How'd it reach him is what I'm confused about

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So someone spilled he was gay and it spread? How'd it reach him is what I'm confused about
I think, in Connor's case, it was more or less his own decision. He's too proud to be gay/queer that I find unlikely that he would be in the closet for long, even if he was outed by someone.

Reactions: ShyLion

bigboobie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think, in Connor's case, it was more or less his own decision. He's too proud to be gay/queer that I find unlikely that he would be in the closet for long, even if he was outed by someone.
Well don't understand all the hating on him on here anyway, seems like a sweet genuine guy

ajmayer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well don't understand all the hating on him on here anyway, seems like a sweet genuine guy
it's just hate from one very loud and obnoxious guy with a personal vendetta. My guess is, he didn't get the desired attention from stalking him so his admiration turned into hate.