Connor Jessup

sgt.smelly

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Connor's "taste" in art is just one of his many hollow pretensions. His only real interest in life is being a player. He's one of those fortunate few who are born without a conscience.
Born without a conscience? What the heck did he do that indicates he's some kind of sociopath?

Nimajnev

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Connor's "taste" in art is just one of his many hollow pretensions. His only real interest in life is being a player. He's one of those fortunate few who are born without a conscience.
Considering you do nothing but lie and spread rumors about a stranger, I'd say you're the one that's without a conscience.

partyfor1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you hate him so much why do you keep up with this thread? LOL

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Projection, party of 1?

LolaTheGiant

Sexy Member
Media
A handful of posters' weird hatred for Connor is truly unique and flavorful.
I think it’s just people who ‘Stan’ (A phrase I don‘t understand). They don’t like Connor as he and Miles broke up and now Connor is the enemy. they are so obsessed they loose sight of fact and fiction so they assign their own prejudices as fact

Beckwidth

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it’s just people who ‘Stan’ (A phrase I don‘t understand). They don’t like Connor as he and Miles broke up and now Connor is the enemy. they are so obsessed they loose sight of fact and fiction so they assign their own prejudices as fact
A lot of people also seem to be oddly irate that he's friends with Sebastian Croft, just because he's a bit older than Sebastian and apparently that's somehow terrible.