Connor Jessup

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
Canadian actor Connor Jessup turns 19 tomorrow. He is best known for a recurring role as Ben on ''Falling Skies". Seems to have talent and looks in a conservative guy-next-door way, very serious about film and television and will be one to watch literally and figuratively, in the future:

Connor Jessup Pictures - "Falling Skies" Press Line - Comic-Con International 2012 - Zimbio

He's on the far left. (caption dates the pic as July 2012 after his 18th birthday). Our readers might enjoy the other studs in the pic - some for all tastes.

For those of us interested in cut/uncut status he was born at Women's College Hospital in Toronto in June 1994. Not sure that any pics on the internet show distinct bulge, but I just get a 'cut' vibe from him. (For those who think the cut/uncut thing is crazy, just let us pursue our interest just as you have yours).

Reactions: Bishy and t204

ClassyMike

Mythical Member
Media
tumblr_ptla6qZc0z1vkr2nmo1_540.jpg

tumblr_omibzf9nYZ1v8rrbko2_1280.png

tumblr_ol4rlbYplG1urnlrao1_540.gif

tumblr_ol4rlbYplG1urnlrao3_540.gif

closet-monster-trailer.jpg

bigboobie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He is hot, I hope we get nudes or a sextape with Miles Heizer soon lol
there is a sextape, shut the front door, that would be incredible, who would be the top and who is bigger, I have a funny feeling Connor is average about 6 inches and Miles is over 7 and thicker so Miles to be top lol