Confessions of a Wrestler (back again)

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: i have to ask...have you ever had sex with brothers (not your brothers, but guys who were brothers with each other)

A: sex, no. Had an older brother on the wrestling team and his younger brother came along a few years later, so I guess I saw them both jerk off at some point, but they were years apart. My biological brothers are much older than me and were basically out of the house before I was born, so I'm not really close to them. Jerked off with a few fraternity brothers during covid lockdown, but that was more a wrestling team thing.

Reactions: CakeOFan

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: have you ever had sex (any kind) in one day so much that you literally started dry cumming because your balls were spent from ejaculating so much?

A: I have no idea if this is physically possible. So, I would say no. I do notice that when I cum it changes depending on how many. First load or two is what I call my wad, thick, solid white, and I shoot on my chest and abs. After a few loads it gets thinner and clear and I shoot further, shoulders, neck, face, over my head or shoulders.

Reactions: Dudeinthesouth

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: When did u self identify as alpha?

A: maybe late high school, not really sure, bw exposed me to the term more holistically than what is thrown around in the locker room, but I think I've had the mindset for a while.

Q: What led u to this realization that's what u were? Any one event, or maybe a mix of things?:

A: I think the amount of sex and the demand I was experiencing, I knew I was different. I think where it really clicked was being exposed to and wanting to breed. not pulling out, fucking raw. But I think there is alot more to it than just sex.

Q: Did u realize then how this was going to impact your life? Altho ur prob still learning that, right?

A: still learning? is there an impact? it just is.

Q: Do u think ur identification as an alpha was directly tied to the size of ur dick? U must've realized pretty early on u had a big dick, so is that when u identified as alpha?

A: I wouldnt say that is the only thing, I think it is more of an attitude. I think it can be misidentified as BDE. I think it is some how I was raised as a kid. I didn't understand I had a big dick until very late middle school. I was not a 'lady's man' as a young kid. I've always been a super horny guy, jerking off a ton as a kid, which lead to sex. I think alpha is many things coming together at once rather than just one thing.

for me alpha is the intersection of sex, masculinity, comfort with personal sexuality, a positive relationship with others, leadership, understanding of self. A real alpha doesn't run around pronouncing they are one publicly.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: Do you ever think about bottoming? Is there a type whose dick you'd want to take?

A: Yes, I have thought about it. most guys I hook up with want me to fuck them, so they are not looking to top. My long term hook-up at home has come close. I've had my ass ate out, fingered so I'm not totally against it. I think the biggest part is that it is not at the forefront of my mind when I am hooking up. I'm good at being a top, maybe one day.

I know I am not going to be able to take what I dish out. So I am perfectly fine with starting with an average guy. My guy at home is what I think of when trying it for the first time. I've been fucking him for years and I trust him to be my first. He has never pushed me to bottom and I think he gets his top energy out when we have our three-way.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: Any stories about sex in public that you'd share on here?

A: Hey [name]!

thanks for your question, 'public' being anything outside of my bedroom. 'sex' being intercourse between two (or more) people. I've had some experiences, so here is one.

I've been fucking two guys from my high school for a few years now. One started my jr. year of high school (bi, vers) the other just after graduation (gay?, super-bottom). We have been having a consistent three-way when I am home for about a year now.

The girl I have been fucking sense my sophomore year of high school. It has been a casual fuck buddy situation, as her long-term boyfriend and now fiancé, a pastor's son, and they are both saving themselves for marriage, or that is what he thinks. I've been fucking her for a while and has been coming over for a long time for a good fuck. Summer of 2020, she got on the pill and I fucked my first pussy raw and came inside her, haven't gone back to condoms with her, and only her. She is (with only one exception) the pussy I trust to fuck raw.

enough background, here is the story. The guys were over at my parent's house and we had a great afternoon of fucking in my apt on my parent's land. After dark, the three of us walked over to the pool to wash off the loads of cum and lube and soak in the hot tub. We had been around the pool for a while when a car drove up to my apartment on the property and my raw pussy was there wanting some. I didn't have my phone and she had been texting me. She looked over and saw the three of us in the hot tub and started walking over. She walked up to a hot tub with three naked guys, and I give her credit, she didn't flinch. Asking why I didn't answer my phone, and catching up with the other two guys she knew from high school, now naked infront of her. Me, loving this situation, of three people I fuck together and not everyone fully understanding what is going on. The guys know about her, she doesn't know about them, but she knows I fuck other people. I told her, 'the cat is out of the bag' and asked her to join us in the hot tub. After a bit of negotiating, she slipped off her shorts, and shirt, took off her bra, but kept her panties on and got in with us. The five of us sat for a while, but it didn't take long for me to feel her hand on my dick. A little surprised, I shot a look at the guys to get their attention, and then turned my attention to her. I gave her a knowing look, and asked her if she was cool, referencing the two other guys watching. She responded with 'they can watch'. I leaned in and started kissing her. Felt her up for a second, but my hand went down and into her lacy panties. We made out and I fingered her for a bit. I was not paying any attention to the guy. Using my figures to open her up. I'm big on eating out pussy and ass and I knew what I wanted. I lifted her out of the hot tub and onto the edge got between her legs and took off her panties and started eating her out. I went to town on her and got her good and wet until she started asking me to fuck her. After I got her to really beg for it, I lift my head and got one leg in the hot tub and one in, straddling the hot tub with her on her back on the edge of the hot tub. I teased her pussy with my dick and looked over to see the guys sitting on the edge of the hot tub openly jerking their own dicks watching me and my pussy fuck. I slid my raw dick inside her and we fucked good and long while the guys watched us. She started begging me to cum and tell me how much she wanted it. That sent one of the guys over the edge and he shot his load, as I unloaded inside her. I leaned over and kissed her, and whispered in her ear to make sure she was okay. She asked me to get her into the water. With my dick still in her, I picked her up with my back to the guys and eased her into the water. I slid my dick out of her and returned to my seat in the hot tub. The guys were getting back into the water when I turned around. We sat for a while and talked about anything else to ignore the situation. She was ready to go, climbed out of the tub, dried got dressed and went home. As soon as she drove off, the three of us started shouting with amazement over what just happened. A little locker room talk and we retold the story of what had just happened.

It was late at night, so we got out of the hot tub, got in the pool to cool off and swam to the other side and got out and started to make our way back to my apt. As we started up the hill, bottom-guy's dick was hard. He never came, whereas both me and the other guy got off. knowing it was going to take a good fucking to get bottom-guy off, we went back to my room and both fucked him and got him off and passed out for the night.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: Have you ever jerked off in front of your hotel room window?

A: anytime i'm in a hotel the windows are wide open, unless I'm sleeping and need it dark, i'm showing off. two times in particular.

1. I had a room in ATL, an office building looked right into my room. I walked in every day I was there, and the pants came off.

2. I had a room in Baltimore, I had been traveling all day. got to my room, took out my laptop and jerked off in front of the huge windows. blew a load right on the window.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for the question [name]

Q: Did your coach or PE teacher ever talk about getting érections during a match and how to handle it? Did yall ever discuss whether masturbating before a match was a good idea or not. Sometimes I hear it would sap an athlete's energy (or drains testosterone). But I also have read that draining your balls before an event lets you focus. Did the coach give you time to get off before it after practice?

A: Coaches never talked about it with us. It was more of a conversation between teammates. I know of the argument that you need to stay angry, keep your spunk in your nuts keeps you mad. Also, the argument of clearing your head, I know that one too. I would say that I just did what I thought I needed at the time. Some guys would jerk off before some after. I was more of an after, but sometimes I was a before, it was easier in the showers afterwards. It started off as taking care of it so you didn't get wood when wrestling and getting it out of your system. Quickly, it just became taking care of the need. No one noticed or cared what you were doing in the showers, just be quick about it and don't hit another guy. Coaches didn't say anything either way. They knew what was going on, but never commented. I think they were okay with the team bonding. In college, I would say most guys subscribe to the obtain before big meets, I am still open to what I need. I feel like I perform the same or can't notice a big difference.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: A digital exam, if you didn't know, is when a doctor or other medical professional puts a finger in your butt, often to check the prostate. (You learn something new every day!) I have never had such an exam, but apparently it can make a man get hard, really hard, regardless of the man's sexuality or whatever he thinks of his doctor. Tell us about your experience with a medical finger in the chute.

A: never had the prostate checked but got a rager when i was younger during a physical. started examining my balls, dick got rock hard. Dr.'s response: "well that works"

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: Have you ever been in a professional photo session with your team? If so what are they like? Are guys showing off? Do they know we can see their dick? Any behind the scenes info?

A: Yes, my college's communication department takes videos and photos of us. They are used on promotional materials, banners, and at events. They are not fun at all, and can be very embarrassing. For me, it is all so fake. Trying to get hype about nothing. the Coms department has never said anything to me or anyone that I know of but they have photoshopped some guys, but they have posted some really reveling photos that have surprised me. We know about it, and we post ones to our instagram accounts that show us off. When I post new photos my DMs blow up with requests. Yes, we are showing off, and we know it. Some guys fluff themselves up for pictures, nothing lude, but we know you can see it, and no one wants to disappoint. Behind the scenes? we are in photo shoots one at a time. I think the photographers learned long ago that the team can't be together. I will admit that I make sure the package is looking good, during photos, we wear wrestling briefs under the singlet, it keeps me in place just right, its also mandated for photos. we have three different team singlet colors, and they put us in all of them. we change off to the side, and they have a little privacy screen for us.

Reactions: Yorky

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: I just jacked off reading the Q&A's! Hot, hot, hot! Like you, i get off on sharing sex experiences. Keep on sharing! Did you ever go shopping with no intent of getting off and meet someone random and get off with them? If so where and how.

A: Keep asking questions, and I won't stop.

Its happened. I've had people throw themselves at me for a while now. rarely does it lead to anything with me. waiters/bartenders have slipped me their numbers, hook ups at parties, hooks up at the gym, had a guy make a pass at me at a rest stop by waving his dick at me, but all of those are sexually charged environments. When it happens, rarely am I interested in the person.

**** and I was going to a costume party. I went to a theater costume rental company in the old part of town. I rang the door bell and it took forever for the guy to answer, the door unlocked and he let me in. The place was an old church that was converted into a giant warehouse for theater clothes. We talked about what I was doing and what I needed. He didn't have the exact costume I needed, but he thought he could piece something together. He took my measurements and took me down to the basement. Row after row of costumes and outfits, it went on forever. He showed me a few options and I choose something. He took me from the basement to the second floor to the changing rooms. We were making small talk the entire way and made it upstairs to the he showed me a wooden box with a curtain. he handed me the pants and told me to try them on. I went into the box and changed. I'm a commando guy, so no underwear. I tried on the pants and they were flat front, my ass barely got in them, my dick was squished, and the waist was huge. I told him though the curtain that they did not fit. He asked me to try on the coat that went with it. took my hoodie off and tried on the coat. it did not look good. I told him it was not going to work. He asked to see it himself, and opened the curtain without warning; "Well that is your problem, you are wearing your pants too low." He took my pants at the waist and hiked them up around my bellybutton. "that is where pants were made to be, but you still need a better size" He asked for the pants back. I went to close the curtain, but struggled to get it to close, in an annoyed tone he said "honey, I've been in the theater for years, I've seen it all" So I dropped the pants and handed them back. In the same tone he said: "you gotta wear underwear if you are going to rent from me" I took off the jacket, and got my shorts and hoodie back on. We went back down to the basement looking for other options. He handed me pants and a different coat. "Just try them on here, no one is coming today." Eventually, I was standing naked in this basement trying on clothes and walking around looking at thing and hearing him tell stories and wasting time. I like showing off, and he was enjoying it. We finally got a costume that fit, (my first kilt) he took it from me and asked how I was going to pay for it. "Card" I told him. He responded: "I'll give it to you for free, if you give me a show of what that big dick can do." I responded with "well, you have been looking at it for an hour, what ease do you want to see?" Jerk it, he said, I want to see you shoot. I responded with a grin, and went to it. Me jerking my dick in the basement between racks of theater clothes with this guy watching me. I shot my load and launched a few ropes of cum down the isle. the "wap wap wap wap" sound of my load hitting the concrete floor. "that was worth $100" he took me back to my clothes, I got dress, and took me up stair, put the clothes onto hanger, and sent me on my way. No charge.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: Have you ever docked your uncut dong with another penis?

A: Yup. A few times.

Docked a few guys on my high school team in the showers, but it was more horsing around than sexual. It was mostly to see how much my dick skin could swallow their dick.

Buddy I have been fucking for a few years now, he wanted to know what it was like to have skin. I took my skin and jerked him off with it, filled my skin up with his cum and fucked him with it.

I've been described as 'neet and tidy" and less 'ant-eater' so while docking is fun, im not really built for it.

Reactions: Walt9

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Three questions: 1) What's the most times you've cum in a day? 2) Longest you've gone between loads? 3) Golden showers?

1, Between sex and jerking off in one day, I gotta be in the 10-12 range. I have lost count, i kept tract when i was younger. Ive had some high demand days when my dick is wanted.

2, Week and a half. I was just really sick and went without for a week. It was a massive and thick load when i finally got off.

3, Have yet to do that. peed with guys in the shower. made out in the shower while peeing, but it was more of a between the legs thing. Not opposed to it, just never had the request.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Random question message, lets see if he responds....
Q: You have a nice body, gorgeous cock
A: thanks.

Q: I like that you fuck both women and men
A: so do they.

Q: Tell me about some of the things you do with/to your male fuck buddy
A: what do you want to know? Which one?

Q: How long is your dick:
A: 9 inches.

Q: Can you suck yourself:
A: i can get my head in my mouth.

Q: Do you prefer sucking or fucking
A: fucking.

Q: Enjoy that dick
A: I do.

he responded:

Q: Nine inches. Wow! Anyone ever deep throat it?
A: a few can, but it was after high school before i really enjoyed someone's skills

Q: Do you enjoy fucking men or women more?
A: im a true bi, both are good, serve different purposes

Q:Favorite position?
A:missionary

Q:Cum inside?
A: men: yes; women: only the two i trust, all others get a condom.

Q: Whatever you want to tell me. Or don't tell me anything if you don't want to.\\
A: i will answer anything.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: How the group team beat happened. How did it start, how long, was there porn, where did everyone blow?

A: During covid they tried to keep things going and we went to a large invitational. What normally would take one day ended up being three days. Between testing and getting everyone back and forth from the hotel to the stadium. it was awful. earlier in the year we had been split up into quarantine groups based on our class, so my group was fewer and with costs and not wanting to put a small group in two rooms they just put six guys into a hotel room. two in each bed and two on cots. it was cramped, couldn't go anywhere. so six guys in a single hotel room, wearing shorts or boxers, and most of us used to getting some on a regular basis started to make us go stir crazy. Bathroom breaks became common and the porn on the phones started to get louder and louder, the walls slowly came down. It was in the open that we were all horny and need to jerk off. One teammate that was showing off some porn that he was watching put it on the tv in the room and turned up the volume. He announced to the group that we all need it, so lets get this done, and dropped his shorts. I stood up from my chair in the corner and tossed my shorts to my bag across the room. And dicks started coming out and the jerking started. guys reached for lube, lotion or just started jerking, conversation turned to focus on what the girl/girls were doing and pointing out who liked what. I was the first to shoot, a big thick load on my chest, but no one said anything and i kept going. one by one the other guys shot their load and cleaned up and i was the last one going. got some encouragement form the other guys watching and their comments on me still going, shot a load with them watching and cheers. shorts did go back on for most, which was good as i was needing free ball'n time. The next morning 4 of the guys left early for their matches so it was just me and another guy. I had morning wood bad and needed to jerk off, and he was still in the bed next to me. we slept back to back and he was on his side. i ripped off the covers sat up in bed and took my coconut oil and lubed up my dick. I had porn on my phone, something with guys breeding pussy, he turned over and asked what i was watching, i turned my phone and asked if he wanted to join. he sat up in bed with his morning wood and started jerking. i offered him some coconut oil, his first time using it, i held the phone between us and we both jerked and came watching guys cum in pussy. we jerked one more time as a group that night but individuals needing to jerk off started sitting in the chair i was in during the first porn/jerk session. so more than i few times we would be zooming into a class and just off camera is some guy jerking off in the corner.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey [name] thanks for the question,

Q: do you wear your dick up, down or sideways and does it stay that way?
A: I'm a down pointer. In singlets and speedos I've tried pointing up or to the side, it just doesn't feel right. For me, it tends to stay in place better when I point down than when I point up or to the side.

Q:Does it normally roll back by itself when you walk/work in pants without underwear, and if so, uncovering the glans, does it make your glans less sensitive?
A: never had that problem. Commando is more natural in my opinion, with nothing to rub against, the head stays covered. Only time it uncovers on its own when when I get hard.

Q: piss/precum stains?
A: it happens. give it an extra shake to try to prevent it, but it sometimes happens, can't worry about it. post sex mess happens, I make a lot of precum, and after sex or jerking off it can stay under my skin and leak out, especially if I cant get a shower. Darker shorts will show on the inside, but nothing that probably doesn't happen to most guys anyway.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: As nudist did you have any other families over? Been to a nudist camp?

A: Nudist is a strong word and I don't think it describes my experience or family (so 'no' to camp)

Being naked has never shameful, we don't eat dinner around the table naked. Never seen my mom naked. We have a pool and hot tub in our back yard, and it makes it easy to use just to take off your shorts and jump in. Around the house, early morning or after a shower my dad is naked. Around the pool or hot tub isn't a big deal. Friends thought it was weird, but quickly joined in and never had a problem. I took a few naps on the couch and when I was younger walked from my room in the house to the pool. It is fun, and friends enjoy it and say they wish they had freedom like that, but clothes were a normal part of growing up. So I grew up being okay with being naked and swimming in the pool. Its what happens when your mom is a hippie and your dad is a Marine.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: You like breeding? Give your stud sperm to make strong boys

A: Short question, but lots to unpack....

Yes, I'm really into breeding, cumming inside, not pulling out, cream pie, dumping a load deep inside, balls deep.... whatever you want to call it.

Both of my brothers and my dad got girls pregnant one in high school and one in college. My parents make sure that I am well stocked in condoms and I am using them. They don't want me to make the same mistake my dad/brothers did. It was the closest thing to religion for me in high school. Other than one slip up when I was taking a nap with a girl after fucking her, I woke up and she was on top of me riding my dick, and begging for me to cum in her, I never ever when inside a girl without a condom, not even 'just the tip'. Never, not even once.

Late high school and into college it become a thing for me, watching porn that had guys not pulling out and fucking raw, both gay and straight it got into my head, and I started to want it bad. With guys, never had to worry about getting them pregnant so it really kept the desire at bay, but it grew more and more my sophomore summer of college. One of the girls I had been fucking for a long time proposed the idea of her getting on birth control and dropping condoms. We talked about it and came to an agreement about 'what if-s'. She had more to lose if she got pregnant by me so in May of 2020 we fucked without a condom and I came inside her. IT WAS AMAZING. We fucked like rabbits for a few months and late that summer I went to the beach on vacation with my family.

Even longer story short, I met a couple and they invited me over to their house. A drink and a swim in the pool ended up being a three way with me and her husband trading off fucking her and cumming inside her. About a year later I found out they were raising my son.

I'm more careful now, I only fuck the one pussy raw, and I use my condoms and NEVER trust a pussy. To be honest, yes, I think about it, I think about cumming inside, getting girls pregnant, filling them up with cum. I guess I have done my biological duty and passed my genes , and the husband and wife are flying me out later this year to work on #2.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: So with you being a dominant top. Would you bottom for someone? Want him to be hung like you? Expect him to pound you like you do your bottoms?

A: I will admit, I can dish it out, but I don't think I can take it.

Buddy I have been fucking the longest, we have talked about me bottoming, and planned on it. We have officially attempted 3 times, but he ends up on my dick. I feel close enough to him that I want to bottom for him, but I don't desire to do it with anyone else. He is about 6 inches, cut.

I do not want to get fucked by a dick like mine, I do not want to fucked like I fuck.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: Great answer stud You ever wrestle someone and think I’d like to fuck them?

A: Yup, no shame.

A nice ass, great cock, my hand have been everywhere on their body. I have been able to make that judgement call. I would never make the move; most wrestlers are super conservative and would have a negative reaction to a pass at them.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Q: You ever check out other wrestlers at weighins? See some with impressive cocks?

A: That went out long before my time. we are required to have shorts or something on.