mrsparkle

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I still swear by my 8" Velcro "One-Wrap" cable ties for cock and ball rings. Easy on, easy off and totally adjustable. And for base-of-the-cock only rings, simple hardware store O-rings are just fine. 1679021326505.jpeg

LeakingWolf

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I have used rings for a while and enjoyed them quite a bit. I sometimes like to wear mine for a little longer then the general time and have noticed a strange pain. I usuially wear my ring balls in and the pain i notice is a discomfort with the skin touching the ring itself. I am not allergic and I don't wear the ring too tight, but for some reason the irritation occurs. I notice it most when I am sitting or layinn down and it only occurs after some time (not right away). While it is not a huge problem as by this time I know the ring must come off, but what I wonder is if others have found a way to mediate this issue. I have seen some prople use their leather rings for quite a while and they don't seem to have this issue. I wonder if it is a problem with the material as I generially use silicone.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have used rings for a while and enjoyed them quite a bit. I sometimes like to wear mine for a little longer then the general time and have noticed a strange pain. I usuially wear my ring balls in and the pain i notice is a discomfort with the skin touching the ring itself. I am not allergic and I don't wear the ring too tight, but for some reason the irritation occurs. I notice it most when I am sitting or layinn down and it only occurs after some time (not right away). While it is not a huge problem as by this time I know the ring must come off, but what I wonder is if others have found a way to mediate this issue. I have seen some prople use their leather rings for quite a while and they don't seem to have this issue. I wonder if it is a problem with the material as I generially use silicone.
I would guess what is happening is you are stretching the skin for a prolonged period & you are getting to the point of microtears. Do you use a lotion, something like a shea/cocoa butter lotion? Lotions can be annoying as they may help your rings slip off, but they're helpful as they soften the skin allowing it to stretch more gracefully. I'd say try using a lotion & not only when using rings but when not as well. a soft pliable dermis will possibly help your situation.

D

deleted814719

Any advice for those of us who aren't shaved (wife prefers me furry). I'd like to avoid the hair pulling of silicone rings.
Yes. Shave. Shaft and balls and an area just above your shaft. No need to cut off all the fur but shaving in these areas helps to avoid the hair pulling.

Michael R

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay call me stupid if you will! I get it, I should be able to figure this out but this Harvard graduate is perplexed! How do I put this on? Just got it and even deep Google search is not clear. Thanks everyone, please be detailed.

Attachments

Rob1hallz

Cherished Member
Media
I was confused by this one too. The part with the "teeth" goes on your cock, balls go through the other part. I put the boys through first, you really have to stretch that ring, then the cock goes through the part with teeth

Michael R

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was confused by this one too. The part with the "teeth" goes on your cock, balls go through the other part. I put the boys through first, you really have to stretch that ring, then the cock goes through the part with teeth
Thank you. I kinda thought that but needed some reassurance. Makes sense, I'll give it a try.