Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Since we lost our group, I wanted to start a thread specifically for the CM-NM scene. This is a form of exhibitionism where one guy is the naked focus of attention for other guy(s) who remain dressed. It can take a number of forms usually shaped by the NM's motivation for participating. Some guys like the loss of control/power and even enjoy being humiliated. Others (like me) find it hot to be the object of passive desire, often from someone(s) we aren't attracted to. If I'm going to do this with a younger/more fit guy, I'd rather see him get naked than vice-versa. bb_cmnm.jpg

It lends itself to a lot of role-play scenes including doctor/patient, artist/model, etc., where you are enacting the kind of scene where one guy's clothes would come off but the others' would stay on.

Although it can lead to or be a pretext for sex, it doesn't have to. I personally like the CM to stay in role; while they want to see me get off and may assist in some way , It ceases to be CM/NM for me if their dick comes out.

D

deleted14962961

But which one in this pic is you?

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This reminds me of the time a coach came into the locker room to talk to me while I was in the shower. I was the only one in the locker room prior to his arrival.
Coach came to ask me about some lighting project I was working on at the time.

throbbingbi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This reminds me of the time a coach came into the locker room to talk to me while I was in the shower. I was the only one in the locker room prior to his arrival.
Coach came to ask me about some lighting project I was working on at the time.
Can you recall any more details? Did you catch him looking at your crotch for instance, or did you get partly or fully aroused?

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, he did take a few glances at my crotch. The showers were poles that had some reflectivity. I turned away for a moment and noticed in the reflection the intense staring at my ass. I was a little amused and concerned at the same time.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Is there a video source for the smoking one?
I'm actually wondering if that could be from the site "My Straight Buddy" which was run by this guy who had a lot of young military guys hanging around his house.

penguinboy67

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad to see a CMNM thread on here. CMNM is one of those niche, lesser known but super pleasurable things that I think everyone should try at least once. I've always been a big enthusiast when it comes to the dynamic. If anyone wants to chat more about it just message me : )

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Glad to see a CMNM thread on here. CMNM is one of those niche, lesser known but super pleasurable things that I think everyone should try at least once. I've always been a big enthusiast when it comes to the dynamic. If anyone wants to chat more about it just message me : )
u have a preference?

Reactions: Strapguy and P.J.9

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have definitely been the only one naked in the room with one (or many) guy(s). Depending on what's going on it can be just a normal day or super awesome and a little arousing.