CMNM (clothed-man, naked-man) thread for one-way nudity

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There are different levels of nudity involved in something like this which can be arousing.
I like to watch the NM getting undressed, seeing the unbuckling of the belt, unzipping, seeing the underwear worn, clothes removed, etc.

It’s pretty hot when two friends are in the locker room talking and one is changing to either take a shower or just into his gear. I recently saw where one guy was completely naked for at least a minute or two while talking to his fully clothed buddy.

I always liked getting fucked while completely naked and my partner either was just unzipped or had his trousers at his ankles. When I topped, I’d do the same.

I have a friend who rims me after pulling my jeans and briefs down to my ankles and shoves my shirt up, while he stays completely clothed. I‘m not completely naked, but very exposed.

A few years ago I was sharing a hotel room with a friend and he asked to use the toilet before I took a shower. I said, he can use it while I’m in the shower since the toilet was in its own separate cubicle. Now the shower didn’t have a door or curtain and I didn’t realize my friend would be washing his hands at the sink right next to where I was basically showering out in the open. So he starts washing his hands and drying them off and I’m completely naked, showering. He‘s seen me naked before, but this was much more arousing, since he was fully clothed and hung out for a minute, talking to me. Fortunately he left quickly!

There’s been a few times when I’ve had to use the toilet and there’s no door and someone strikes up a conversation. Even though I’m only nude from the waist down, it’s still kind of hot in that I’m partially exposed and he isn‘t. I guess it comes down to a vulnerability thing. It doesn’t have to be a sexual situation.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last year I wrote a blog entry on nudity with one of my best friends (among other topics). He came over to the house and we spent the next 20 or so hours nude in the pool, jacuzzi, sunning ourselves, etc. Nothing sexual, though I thought it was pretty erotic and freeing. The next morning - we slept in separate rooms - he got dressed and asked if he could have a bowl of cereal. I stayed nude with him in the kitchen as he ate his breakfast and we talked. As he got ready to leave he gave me a big CMNM bear hug, which felt amazing.

I also am fully CMNM, undraped, with my physical therapist. I've been seeing him for over 20 years and there is no need for modesty, so I just strip off as we talk about whatever the news of the day is, lay down on his table, and he goes to work.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Half clothed sex in general is such a turn on to me.
I'm so weird, I don't want it to turn into sex. I don't mind getting off with a little help (or being the one helping) but--as Grandma always said--it's only CMNM til the dicks come out :laughing:

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Half clothed sex in general is such a turn on to me.
Yes, I agree. My rimming buddy just lowers my trousers and underwear to my thighs or ankles, but I’m still wearing my socks and shoes and shirt. I like when I can see us in a mirror.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Doctor and patient scenes are hot.
Yes they are. I like the few times I’ve been at a Dr appt and I have to partially undress for just a short time, without the whole gown thing. A couple of times, the doc needed to look at my dick/balls and I just unzipped and either lowered my clothes or plopped everything out while he was in the room. One time I thought I was just going to talk to the doc and he said he needed a swab sample from my anus, so I stood up, dropped everything, and bent over. That one was really a surprise! Another time I had an anal exam and the doc just had me lower my trousers and briefs while he and his nurse were standing there and I bent over a table which lifted me up. Kinda hot still.

Kleine1948

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since we lost our group, I wanted to start a thread specifically for the CM-NM scene. This is a form of exhibitionism where one guy is the naked focus of attention for other guy(s) who remain dressed. It can take a number of forms usually shaped by the NM's motivation for participating. Some guys like the loss of control/power and even enjoy being humiliated. Others (like me) find it hot to be the object of passive desire, often from someone(s) we aren't attracted to. If I'm going to do this with a younger/more fit guy, I'd rather see him get naked than vice-versa. View attachment 69114461

It lends itself to a lot of role-play scenes including doctor/patient, artist/model, etc., where you are enacting the kind of scene where one guy's clothes would come off but the others' would stay on.

Although it can lead to or be a pretext for sex, it doesn't have to. I personally like the CM to stay in role; while they want to see me get off and may assist in some way , It ceases to be CM/NM for me if their dick comes out.
This picture reminds me while being at our BNBC ( buck naked boys club) while standing in line to get supper when a few hot guys held onto my dick as I was getting a hardon as they spoke about my 8" inch size.