Chris Evans

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i don’t usually say that but i want him to suck me lol. He looks like he gives GREAT head. Honestly he looks like he would have good gay sex in general…
yes
His chin and lips were made to be cummed on. And that ass is meant to be fucked. I'm not even a top but I want him to ride me and bounce his ass on my dick.
and yes. Chris as a hungry cock bottom it's so hot :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

CyanZach

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not an argument about if he's into guys or not it's about the fact that we've been begging & hoping for years to get something from him & the second we do everyone is fighting so hard to believe it's not him & for some reason choose to believe he has nude pictures of his brother saved on his phone.
Nobody is saying he has nudes of his brother saved on his phone
I mentioned that is very possible that the video he posted was sent by his brother
thats completely different

I already moved on with this topic though
I think I all should do the same

Ootsutsuki

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wholeheartedly agree. Shortly after "the pic" was leaked, he started wearing tighter pants with a visible bulge out of nowhere. Then shortly after he's suddenly dating someone and it turns into a private marriage where guests had to sign an NDA and no cameras were allowed. It seems like a strange series of an events.
Thank you!!!! I’m so glad someone else feels this way. Like it very much was a strange series of events.

Getoffmydick

Cherished Member
Media
The weird thing is, the actual movie clips don't show his abs as prominently as in this gif.
It's not that weird. The gif was made from a movie with a different shot format called Open Matte. I had to search for this exact format for a while and recently found the whole movie with a wider frame propositions.

Attachments

Ririshades12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was so excited cause I thought it was Anne Hathaway with him ( that would be a win for the gays and the girlies), but it's Dakota. Unfortunately it looks like another flop
is written flop all over the place, how can they not see it?