Chris Evans

CyanZach

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hear me out- and this may be an unpopular opinion but I think that the dick pic in his photo album is definitely someone else’s and not his.

How many of you save your own dick pics? You take them, send them and delete them.

However, you’d probably save someone else’s.
Look his brother's and I already posted some evidences here
The video was actually recorded by his brother and sent to him

CyanZach

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why would his brother have a picture of chris with the words “ guard that pussy” in his album?
I think it's more believable for his brother to create memes of Chris than Chris himself, don't you think?
If I recall correctly that "guard that pussy" was not taking from the internet, pretty sure one of them made that, and to me it was Scott

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dig Chris Evans sideburns in the above picture. As I remember he's always been one to wear long sideburns, which to me makes a cool statement. I'm enjoying wearing mine long right now and am letting them grow longer, to the bottom of the ear lobe like he, Luke Perry and James Dean did.

No, I don't think I'm James Dean, lol.

Cakeking

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
U guys....the dick pic came from Chris's phone and was shown on his IG story. As far as we as the public and his fans r concerned,it's his. We dunno him,we dunno hes actually like. Literally all y'all do is theorize about his life,which is understandable cos you're obsessed. But don't let it blind y'all to reality. The dick pic was on his account and no one else's. Which means it's his. Simple as that.
So UNTIL someone in his actual inner circle comes out and says otherwise, please stop tryna make fetch happen.
With that being said,let's move on and post more stuff of his to drool over. Please and thank you.

PsychicPenguin22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i don’t usually say that but i want him to suck me lol. He looks like he gives GREAT head. Honestly he looks like he would have good gay sex in general…
His chin and lips were made to be cummed on. And that ass is meant to be fucked. I'm not even a top but I want him to ride me and bounce his ass on my dick.

Wren3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
U guys....the dick pic came from Chris's phone and was shown on his IG story. As far as we as the public and his fans r concerned,it's his. We dunno him,we dunno hes actually like. Literally all y'all do is theorize about his life,which is understandable cos you're obsessed. But don't let it blind y'all to reality. The dick pic was on his account and no one else's. Which means it's his. Simple as that.
So UNTIL someone in his actual inner circle comes out and says otherwise, please stop tryna make fetch happen.
With that being said,let's move on and post more stuff of his to drool over. Please and thank you.
You’re literally on a forum that talks about cock 24/7, don’t try to drag anyone here for having a conceivable idea that Chris Evans might be a little into guys just because you’re so in love with the idea of him being straight and out of reach. Like you said, we don’t know him, so stop trying to defend him. And besides, there hasn’t really been much content on here in a while. Seems to me you’re just upset that you got a notification from this thread and it wasn’t a photo or video of Chris. You don’t have to agree with people on here, but don’t get pissy when you don’t like what you read.

Reactions: candidday

Blahwoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You’re literally on a forum that talks about cock 24/7, don’t try to drag anyone here for having a conceivable idea that Chris Evans might be a little into guys just because you’re so in love with the idea of him being straight and out of reach. Like you said, we don’t know him, so stop trying to defend him. And besides, there hasn’t really been much content on here in a while. Seems to me you’re just upset that you got a notification from this thread and it wasn’t a photo or video of Chris. You don’t have to agree with people on here, but don’t get pissy when you don’t like what you read.
It's not an argument about if he's into guys or not it's about the fact that we've been begging & hoping for years to get something from him & the second we do everyone is fighting so hard to believe it's not him & for some reason choose to believe he has nude pictures of his brother saved on his phone.

Reactions: mattthebruinsfan