Chicago Spa and Saunas for men

ashtonsaun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Considering going to a spa here in the Chicagoland area tonight after work. I’m torn between Sweatlodge, Chicago Bathhouse and Kings Spa. Where should I go? Does KS have separate areas for men and women or is it all together? I like to be nude.

chiguyjay

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Considering going to a spa here in the Chicagoland area tonight after work. I’m torn between Sweatlodge, Chicago Bathhouse and Kings Spa. Where should I go? Does KS have separate areas for men and women or is it all together? I like to be nude.
Although not my personal favorite, if you wanna be nude, King Spa would be your best bet. Yes, they have separate wet areas for men. The co-ed areas are not nude, however.

Reactions: ashtonsaun

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread seems to be 99% about King Spa. What are some other hotel spas or gyms with wet areas near the loop?
Lakeshore Health & Fitness is just around the corner from the Hyatt. Nice open sauna, steam room and hot tub area to run naked in. Sometimes its real slow and no one is there. If you go at busy times you may well get some fun. I have.

Brettdude3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Lakeshore Health & Fitness is just around the corner from the Hyatt. Nice open sauna, steam room and hot tub area to run naked in. Sometimes its real slow and no one is there. If you go at busy times you may well get some fun. I have.
They offer a day pass?

Reactions: chiguyjay

butwhynott

Just Browsing
Media
Is nudity common/accepted there in the hot tub and sauna? It’s a lot easier to get there than out to King Spa but I don’t want too many weird looks if I get into the hot tub naked.