mogowa

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anyone have massage recommendations? looking for a good massage in chicago from a male masseuse

LADcreative

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone go to Sweatlodge? I went there the first couple times thinking “yeah! Russian men naked” but now I’ve fallen in love with the Russian sauna method, and love seeing all sorts of sized men there. Anyone go on a regular basis? Tuesday or Wednesday nights I’m there.

aiiik

Expert Member
Media
My bad I forgot I posted this.

It's really a mixed bag and probably more misses than hits. A handful of times I saw nothing. Two or three times I got attention I wasn't really after, which is why I'm always careful of what unintentional messages I might be sending. I'm always afraid to be too obvious because 1. Risks you getting reported or caught which no one wants and 2. I guess I'm somewhat picky and don't really want to catch attention from someone I don't want to hang with.

I did notice that if you're subtle about touching yourself in the tub, even if just for a second or two, it can be easy to catch the attention of others. I'd say the best time this year was in the smaller tub and the two others who were in there with me were doing some light touching too. Everyone was watching each other out of the corner of their eyes and we all got at least semi.

I did see various guys get hard from a distance. Some guys were less embarrassed about it than others, or just enjoyed showing off. I probably made it there 9 or 10 times this year and definitely saw a lot of the same guys across the different times I was there. I'd bet a lot of us have seen the same dudes or even written about the same guys on here.

Reactions: 12162206 and ian46

chiguyjay

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Took the afternoon off yesterday and went to Chicago Bath House (formally Ref Square) for the first time. Not bad I’d say! Much bigger than Sweatlodge. Anyone else ever been?

Reactions: DarthB8ter

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Took the afternoon off yesterday and went to Chicago Bath House (formally Ref Square) for the first time. Not bad I’d say! Much bigger than Sweatlodge. Anyone else ever been?
I haven't been here yet. I've been thinking about it though. Are there separate areas for men and women, and can you be completely nude in those areas? What kind of amenities are in the wet areas? Sauna, Steam, hot tubs?

chiguyjay

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't been here yet. I've been thinking about it though. Are there separate areas for men and women, and can you be completely nude in those areas? What kind of amenities are in the wet areas? Sauna, Steam, hot tubs?
Red Square* ugh typos

Yep there are separate areas! It’s actually an interesting setup I thought. You walk in and after paying at the front desk and getting a key for a locker you walk a little ways and then there are two stair cases right next to each other going down. One is to the men’s locker room, and the other is for the woman’s. If you don’t go down you can continue walking past the stairs and you’re now in the co-ed area that’s also the bar and restaurant. Guys and girls are out in this area in their robes that are provided as well.

The men’s locker room I definitely saw guys in various states of nudity. There was one guy walking around completely nude and was super friendly. At one point he seemed to be taking a work call and had no qualms about being nude or discussing his business while roaming up and down the locker room lol. Sadly I did see a lot of guys wear trunks or do the towel dance throughout the different areas in the locker room too though - lounge area, wet steam room, sauna, etc. I think others have said it’s a crap shoot for the vibe and dress code when you go. Nudity is completely acceptable but a lot of guys can tend to cover up. I also went during the day. Maybe night time would be better?

As far as amenities they had quite a lot I thought! The wet steam room was my personal fave bc it was so big. It was kinda off to the side and hidden lol. They also had a dry sauna I’d say was pretty on par with Sweatlodge. They even had those leaf things that you slap when you’re getting a massage. Further back in the locker room are some lounge chairs and then the showers and pools! I actually didn’t use the pools bc there was a huge group of (hot) bros in trunks that took up all the spots :joy: They seemed to be a bachelor party or something similar. But it looked like there were cold plunge pool and a hot tub.

Hope this answered your questions! Personally if I had to rank the spas I’ve been to in Chicago I’d say Red Square is my favorite due to size, then Sweatlodge is number two, and last place definitely King Spa. I’m sorry I know folks on here love King Spa but I do not get the appeal whatsoever - the boner police and complete and awkward silence of patrons is not relaxing to me at all :confused:

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Red Square* ugh typos

Yep there are separate areas! It’s actually an interesting setup I thought. You walk in and after paying at the front desk and getting a key for a locker you walk a little ways and then there are two stair cases right next to each other going down. One is to the men’s locker room, and the other is for the woman’s. If you don’t go down you can continue walking past the stairs and you’re now in the co-ed area that’s also the bar and restaurant. Guys and girls are out in this area in their robes that are provided as well.

The men’s locker room I definitely saw guys in various states of nudity. There was one guy walking around completely nude and was super friendly. At one point he seemed to be taking a work call and had no qualms about being nude or discussing his business while roaming up and down the locker room lol. Sadly I did see a lot of guys wear trunks or do the towel dance throughout the different areas in the locker room too though - lounge area, wet steam room, sauna, etc. I think others have said it’s a crap shoot for the vibe and dress code when you go. Nudity is completely acceptable but a lot of guys can tend to cover up. I also went during the day. Maybe night time would be better?

As far as amenities they had quite a lot I thought! The wet steam room was my personal fave bc it was so big. It was kinda off to the side and hidden lol. They also had a dry sauna I’d say was pretty on par with Sweatlodge. They even had those leaf things that you slap when you’re getting a massage. Further back in the locker room are some lounge chairs and then the showers and pools! I actually didn’t use the pools bc there was a huge group of (hot) bros in trunks that took up all the spots :joy: They seemed to be a bachelor party or something similar. But it looked like there were cold plunge pool and a hot tub.

Hope this answered your questions! Personally if I had to rank the spas I’ve been to in Chicago I’d say Red Square is my favorite due to size, then Sweatlodge is number two, and last place definitely King Spa. I’m sorry I know folks on here love King Spa but I do not get the appeal whatsoever - the boner police and complete and awkward silence of patrons is not relaxing to me at all :confused:
I like Red Square in theory, nice clean well designed place, but I’ve found that the guys there do not get naked at all. I was the only one last time who wasn’t wearing shorts in the steam room, sauna, or even the showers. Lots of guys even did the old towel dance in the locker room. What are we becoming!?

DarthB8ter

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How was it? Anything fun happen or just a nice relaxing time?
Relaxing - old guy creeper in the wet area, not subtle at all - stroking in the shower and following everyone into the steam room. Made me feel uncomfortable to be near him because I figured he could easily be asked to leave. But I did have a good time doing my own thing in the wet and dry areas so still a good visit.

Reactions: 12162206 and Mikmic