Chase ketron

Hellfurian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Difficult to believe but if that's true, why are you coming in a chase ketron LSPG conversation clearly where gay people desperately want have sex with him haha especially if you know he is not gay
Uh, check yourself. My husband is Allan Spiers. I know most of the guys posted on this site. And I'm answering a question.... sit down child.

Reactions: cgrey

Hellfurian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You used to go on trips with Chase or the guy who helped him with his cycle? Is that guy gay like you?
Yeah, he has stayed with my hubby (Allan Spiers) and I a couple times, and we use to do a yearly NYE trip in Tampa where we would fly models to an event for them to pass out champaign. We also stayed with him in Columbus OH for The Arnold one year. There was about 8 of us in one room lol! Here's a pic from one of the Tampa trips when we all lifted at a local gym. I'm to the right by Ryan Harmon, Chase is to the left by David Romano.

Attachments

Edgador

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uh, check yourself. My husband is Allan Spiers. I know most of the guys posted on this site. And I'm answering a question.... sit down child.
WTF hahahaha
Did you read my other messages, how I was supposed to know at first. Do you know how many people say bullshits on social media

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a super sweet guy when you get to know him. Super cute accent. Very comfortable with his sexuality, and takes forever to do his hair. Also, he is terrified of spiders.
Very comfortable with his sexuality? Hopefully that’s means bi? And he always did seem sweet on IG, like a teddy bear.

KentChang12341

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, he has stayed with my hubby (Allan Spiers) and I a couple times, and we use to do a yearly NYE trip in Tampa where we would fly models to an event for them to pass out champaign. We also stayed with him in Columbus OH for The Arnold one year. There was about 8 of us in one room lol! Here's a pic from one of the Tampa trips when we all lifted at a local gym. I'm to the right by Ryan Harmon, Chase is to the left by David Romano.
thanks for sharing, what is he doing for a living do you know?

doir2

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'll pick Chase Ketron, Justin Servais and Wade Smith please....