Chase ketron

Hellfurian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s from a Christian family that’s why one of the reason he moved to other state he’s really a shamed to what had happened. I don’t think he’s using steroids, he have massive dick and huge balls and really smooth back
I can tell you he was doing them. I know who helped him with his cycle, and we use to go on trips with him all the time.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can tell you he was doing them. I know who helped him with his cycle, and we use to go on trips with him all the time.
You used to go on trips with Chase or the guy who helped him with his cycle? Is that guy gay like you?

Reactions: Lauren Garcia

Edgador

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Difficult to believe but if that's true, why are you coming in a chase ketron LSPG conversation clearly where gay people desperately want have sex with him haha especially if you know he is not gay

Reactions: dZ3713

imperialtopaz

Cherished Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Difficult to believe but if that's true, why are you coming in a chase ketron LSPG conversation clearly where gay people desperately want have sex with him haha especially if you know he is not gay
Search the guy's profile name and then look to see who his husband is. I'm sure he knows a bit more than what the average person knows.

Reactions: trevvvyyyy89

Edgador

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Search the guy's profile name and then look to see who his husband is. I'm sure he knows a bit more than what the average person knows.
Oh I found his husband profile I see now. About steroids honestly it wouldn't be a surprise but today I don't think he still take steroids