Chase ketron

Edgador

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did the research so you don’t speculate anymore and you are still complaining haha. Not that I don’t care about him he was hot during his modeling years but now he is a regular dude that’s why the comment of people idolizing him, I still follow him but he is already retired and I tried to catfish the ex and I got some info but I think she was suspicious and blocked me haha.
nobody is complaining here just sharing facts when people says absurdities and what speculations ? lol I am curious about "the regular dude now" what is the difference btw his modeling years and now ? He doesn't look different, just maybe the workout was more intense and he is getting older generally men embellish by getting older. I still find him really sexy after that's my opinion ;) He make a choice about his modeling life and I respect his choice and I can understand people aren't interested by him anymore but I don't see why there are people coming here and criticzing him and then telling people "why you idolize him? this dude sucks" it's not because he stopped his modeling career and moved in Las Vegas he deserves to be insulted and there is nothing wrong to keep sharing and talking about him

why you tried to catfish the ex ? what do you mean she was suspicious ?

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did the research so you don’t speculate anymore and you are still complaining haha. Not that I don’t care about him he was hot during his modeling years but now he is a regular dude that’s why the comment of people idolizing him, I still follow him but he is already retired and I tried to catfish the ex and I got some info but I think she was suspicious and blocked me haha.
I haven’t seen a single photo of him with an Asian girl, he was just alone last I saw. Oh well I guess

Reactions: Edgador

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven’t seen a single photo of him with an Asian girl, he was just alone last I saw. Oh well I guess
I only remember seeing him with the blonde girl off and on before he erased all the pictures of them together. But I follow so many different fitness guys sometimes it's hard to keep track.

Reactions: hisiff maji