Celebs YOU saw naked...

Kevinlair

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He‘s uncut, as most British are. Average size cock, pretty nice, I thought, can‘t really remember the balls though.
I thought he was cut I remember reading on here he was cut . Something about his Jewish heritage?
I may be wrong

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He‘s uncut, as most British are. Average size cock, pretty nice, I thought, can‘t really remember the balls though.
Wrong. Dan is Jewish and stated in an interview that he was cut. The image of Dan standing by the horse and uncut is a known fake.

Brandis13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, found that as well, guess I had that image in mind and got it confused with what I saw at the play. Has been a couple of years.

BTW, there was also upstage seating, like a jury stand, as the play is actually about a court case.
I think those sitting there might have had an even better view :)

Reactions: Antoniooo

Admiralw238

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, found that as well, guess I had that image in mind and got it confused with what I saw at the play. Has been a couple of years.

BTW, there was also upstage seating, like a jury stand, as the play is actually about a court case.
I think those sitting there might have had an even better view :)
What play?

Admiralw238

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Equus is not about a court case.

Equus is a play by Peter Shaffer written in 1973, telling the story of a psychiatrist who attempts to treat a young man who has a pathological religious fascination with horses.

Reactions: Genjinokimi

Brandis13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Equus is not about a court case.

Equus is a play by Peter Shaffer written in 1973, telling the story of a psychiatrist who attempts to treat a young man who has a pathological religious fascination with horses.
It has been 17 years. I still remember the psychiatrist, played by Richard Griffiths, by the way, who played his Uncle Vernon Dursley in Harry Potter. But I really thought it started as a court case since he killed the horses and then the psychiatrist tried to figure out what happened, which was then shown as the memories of Alan (Daniel Radcliffe)

q1w1e1r1t1z1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Showered with Josh Duhmel at the Y where he grew up. Nothing to big. Nice ass and balls and landscaped pretty good. Fergie is one lucky lady

Messed around with a couple of hockey players in college that went on to the NHL. Both had good sized cocks, big balls and loved to have asses fingered while getting off. Go Fighting Sioux!!!
omg which players!

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Daniel is cut. He is Jewish and has also mentioned it when he was cast as Allen Ginsberg in 2013.

Reactions: bassettbussy

Sjay13

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw Tyler heochlin’s dick at an opening night of a broadway play a few years ago. He was next to me at a urinal and I was a horny 18 year old who took a peek at the guy next to me. He was cut and hairy from what I remember
Fucking hot. I’ve seen him at Joes pizza, he’s so beautiful

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biehn was even better looking in person than he was on the screen. Naked, he was very hairy everywhere but had an incredible bubble butt. I had seen him a few times at my gym and I always hoped my shower time would overlap with his, but it didn't work out, except for once. I imagined that he went home to shower as he seemed very guarded. Finally, one day I hit the jackpot and he was showering a few stalls from me. When someone left the stall across from his I moved there, knowing that I probably looked a little obvious, but I knew this was my one shot. He mostly faced the shower, giving me a great look at that beautiful ass, but no view of his dick. Finally, he turned around and I saw it--it wasn't big and almost got lost in the sea of pubes...it seemed like maybe 4 inches, but with a big mushroom head. Still..who would care, he was so gorgeous. This was before his height of fame.