Celebs YOU saw naked...

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in the bathroom he has a very girthy, fleshy dick it's cut with a big mushroom head , veiny, slightly trimmed pubes, big saggy balls i was peeing right next to him so i got a very good look at his dick
You could see his balls while he was pissing? Not sure if I've ever seen someone's balls at a urinal

Reactions: Antoniooo and chase

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You could see his balls while he was pissing? Not sure if I've ever seen someone's balls at a urinal
i was right next to him and he had the flaps of his pants down long enough where i could see them it wasn't that hard to see

allygator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think you own what everyone's definition of 'hung' means. To me, hung, means having a big dick, not a ridiculously oversized one.
if everyone is allowed their own definition of hung, why are you so hell-bent on making that user accept yours?? according to jay mohr, jay mohr has a small dick. that should end the discussion.

D

deleted21860191

I haven’t told a lot of people this because I’m not sure they’d believe me but I hooked up with a certain Magic Mike actor a year or so before he hit it big with a tv show. He was visiting my city. I found out much later that his dad actually used to work at a local college here (I’m guessing that’s why he was in town). I had no idea who he was at the time. He just wanted a blowjob which I was happy to provide. I even got invited back for a repeat the next night. Despite his chiseled good looks, his dick was very average. 6.5” cut I would say.

A year or two later I was thumbing through GQ and saw an article on him and said to myself “I know you.”
clear who this is lol

Leeds984

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I visited a friend in California recently (bout a year ago) I was at a gym with my friend. Anyway, lo and behold my idol David Boreanaz was there. man is he working hard to stay in shape at his age! He is looking hotter then EVER!

Anyway, I was showering, and as I was undressing to go shower (my friend made me shower there, I wouldn't have cause I hate public showers, too easy to get a hard on... but he wanted to save as much water in his water bill as possible) So anyway I undressed to shower and David walked in and he was on the far end of the same isle as me. I slow down and I'm pretty sure he noticed because he paused too.. or maybe he was grabbing his cell out of his bag. Anyway he continued undressing and so did I and let me just say: holy fuck is he huge! He isn't that hairy (I suspect he shaves) but he is easy five or six inches flaccid.

I got my glance and wanted to shower in peace before I got a hard on and so I did. I showered then about a minute later he enters the shower in the corner on the same side as I. Man he has the best ass I have EVER seen, firm and all. Well by this time I can see him fully nude and well, I am pretty sure he don't care about showing it off. This man is huge.... not extremely thick though but fairly thick, it fit his size. Well I am getting hard and it's all a bit obvious as I begin to grow. I rush out of the shower after I finished washing my hair and briefly scrub my body. When I was drying off David came back to his locker, looked at me and smiled. He took off his towel purposely and I got a nice good look at his cock. I got the feeling he didn't mind me admitting him, in fact I think he knew. By that time I just kept looking his his direction. Unless I am mistaken He was getting semi. His dick was poking out a bit more at first and looked like about 7 inches and he wasn't even half semi. I can only image what that thing grows to.

Well, I dressed slowly and walked out. David just smiled at me when I walked by him, purposely still drying off (took him forever to dry off!)

I seriously don't understand why the guy don't pose nude while he is so fucking hott at his age. Sadly, I didn't see him again. Oh well...
He was notorious for getting naked on the set of Buffy

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Brandis13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to see the play Equus in London, starring Daniel Radcliffe. Had a center seat in the second row. Daniel has a pretty lengthy fully nude scene. So plenty of time to admire his cock.
Also liked the scene where he rode one of the horse, got a good view of his delicious feet!

Sasha2019

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to see the play Equus in London, starring Daniel Radcliffe. Had a center seat in the second row. Daniel has a pretty lengthy fully nude scene. So plenty of time to admire his cock.
Also liked the scene where he rode one of the horse, got a good view of his delicious feet!
Love that guy! What is his dick like? Cut or uncut? What about his balls? Hairy? Seen short videos from that play, but of very low quality. His balls looked big and smooth. Couldn't see though wherther he's cut or uncut.