Carson Teagarden

pervymonkey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Face is average, personality sucks, body is top shelf.
I personally think the body is phenomenal, the face is phenomenal.... Y'all gotta stop hating. If you think the face is average then why are you here. There are 10000s of other guys with physiques just like his or better and they have "above average" looks. So if you guys aren't attracted to his face and personality, why not find someone new to gawk over

SamuViana05

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally think the body is phenomenal, the face is phenomenal.... Y'all gotta stop hating. If you think the face is average then why are you here. There are 10000s of other guys with physiques just like his or better and they have "above average" looks. So if you guys aren't attracted to his face and personality, why not find someone new to gawk over
I'm wondering which American state he's from

BBJ94

Admired Member
Media
Lol the P in lpsg doesn't stand for personality, but let's be real here- some of us have standards. It's not just about the dick, it's about character.

I'm gonna say this- as a Christian man, I find it rather hypocritical and self absorbed for a guy to post carrying a crucifix (with kids mind you) before Easter and then make the content about him being shirtless and flexing. Sure, his page is about fitness but those of us who are able to read between the lines can see he is just trying to monetize lust and his ego by making people hot for him. Some of us come to this forum to discuss our thoughts on a person and yes it can be about how we think they are hot but it can also be us trying to emphasize how he makes other Christians look terrible. He is a perfect example of a guy who implies he's a good moral value type guy but then does the opposite by displaying how boastful he is. It's not confidence, it's the monitization of his "good" image. What bothers me is he markets himself as someone who can help train "unmotivated people over 30" yet 1) he's not even in his 30s to know what that's like and 2) he subliminally uses a sexual aura to get views/generate engagement which in the end gives him more money.

Some of us Christians try to live up to our values and one of those is to not profit off the desperation or lustful (sin) of others. Sure it's okay to lust after someone but it's another thing to be an internet thirst generator and pretend you're some moral highground professional. I bet this guy doesn't even have the paperwork to back up being an actual trainer. If u look at his ig profile his beacon links are self promotion and has an amazon wish list and patreon. I'm sorry but real trainers don't do that kind of stuff, only people who try to manipulate and make a sale do that.

Yasuke9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude people are going to find some guys you simp for unnactractive. Get over it. People are absolutely allowed to share that opinion here. Go join his patreon and chat with them if you can't bare to read anything negative about Carson

NickChris

Cherished Member
Media
Lol the P in lpsg doesn't stand for personality, but let's be real here- some of us have standards. It's not just about the dick, it's about character.

I'm gonna say this- as a Christian man, I find it rather hypocritical and self absorbed for a guy to post carrying a crucifix (with kids mind you) before Easter and then make the content about him being shirtless and flexing. Sure, his page is about fitness but those of us who are able to read between the lines can see he is just trying to monetize lust and his ego by making people hot for him. Some of us come to this forum to discuss our thoughts on a person and yes it can be about how we think they are hot but it can also be us trying to emphasize how he makes other Christians look terrible. He is a perfect example of a guy who implies he's a good moral value type guy but then does the opposite by displaying how boastful he is. It's not confidence, it's the monitization of his "good" image. What bothers me is he markets himself as someone who can help train "unmotivated people over 30" yet 1) he's not even in his 30s to know what that's like and 2) he subliminally uses a sexual aura to get views/generate engagement which in the end gives him more money.

Some of us Christians try to live up to our values and one of those is to not profit off the desperation or lustful (sin) of others. Sure it's okay to lust after someone but it's another thing to be an internet thirst generator and pretend you're some moral highground professional. I bet this guy doesn't even have the paperwork to back up being an actual trainer. If u look at his ig profile his beacon links are self promotion and has an amazon wish list and patreon. I'm sorry but real trainers don't do that kind of stuff, only people who try to manipulate and make a sale do that.
I agree with most of what you said, and thanks for saying it.

Ziga299

Superior Member
Media
It’s really not hate to say someone isnt perfect. You gotta stop using hyperbolic language like that.

pervymonkey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude people are going to find some guys you simp for unnactractive. Get over it. People are absolutely allowed to share that opinion here. Go join his patreon and chat with them if you can't bare to read anything negative about Carson
But if you have negative things to say... Why are you here. His nudes haven't even dropped

Masseurman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
But if you have negative things to say... Why are you here. His nudes haven't even dropped
He does seem to be getting closer to that point, and also having fewer christian posts. How long do you think it is until we get nudes?