Candy ken naked

quantum

Superior Member
Media
I guess I'm late to the party, but I did not have Candy Ken doing a 180 into MAGA, military fatigues, hunting gear, evangelicalism, and anti-LGBTQ+ rhetoric on my bingo card.

It's kind of crazy seeing as how gay people and campiness is how he even got his name on the map.

shadowriyo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess I'm late to the party, but I did not have Candy Ken doing a 180 into MAGA, military fatigues, hunting gear, evangelicalism, and anti-LGBTQ+ rhetoric on my bingo card.

It's kind of crazy seeing as how gay people and campiness is how he even got his name on the map.
its the deepest form of self-hate

neemer5

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not surprised at all. 61% of white men support Trump. 79% of non-educated white men support Trump, and if you filter out gay men, that number likely approaches 85%+

patokaDonald

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not surprised at all. 61% of white men support Trump. 79% of non-educated white men support Trump, and if you filter out gay men, that number likely approaches 85%+
Where's the data from?