Candy ken naked

HingaDingaDurgen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Almost every guy you thirst over has these views too, and the ones that don't are just pretending. Better make peace with it soon lol
No. Every guy I thirst over doesn’t have these views. There’s no “Peace” I need to make either

axelalex

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No. Every guy I thirst over doesn’t have these views. There’s no “Peace” I need to make either
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking in general. And if you follow Andrew Tate apologizers or followers just for their looks that says a lot about you.

alexandersworld

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He has returned to onlyfans. No new pics yet but he posted saying he is back.
this is ironic coming shortly after archiving his instagram post condemning the community saying they’re pushing it onto people through a book

BadMan125

Worshipped Member
Media
Stantonsburg (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You mean the teenagers on tiktok have a short attention span and he's now looking for another stream of income? I'm shocked.
I can imagine them looking for a second before going “who this freak?” And scrolling up lol

Johnny2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
F
As feminine as his aesthetic is, you may be surprised to know that he loves Andrew Tate and shares a lot of incel and toxic masculinity posts on his Instagram story. He is the “Bad Ken” in real life.
Kinda makes me happy all his OF content is leaked all over the Internet.
Femininity is the only toxic thing.

Reactions: kingup