Candy ken naked

ThickBoi88

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
People are subject to change - physically, intellectually. Hopefully, he won't go against the LGBT community.
And it’s ok to change but for the better. I feel like he’s changed for the worse, at least in his views “ waiting for all the woke comments, lol,” is a huge red flag to me. This is a completely different candy Ken I remember. He was up lifting and in on the first male content creators to embrace male positivity in his brand but now he’s coming off as an Andrew Tate enthusiast. Idk but that is a wild difference to me. And if you can look down on one community do you the lgbtq is safe? I wouldn’t think so.

enricodewit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
People are subject to change - physically, intellectually. Hopefully, he won't go against the LGBT community.

If you support a movement that is fiercely anti-LGBTQ+ it doesn't really matter what your personal views are - the rights (and safety, dignity) of others are apparently not important enough for you to stay far away, let alone you're still a +1 for hatred, rejection and/or withdrawal of rights.