Brazilian Model/Actor - Bernardo Velasco

Adzypirka22

Loved Member
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
Unsure
I've been admiring Bernardo for quite some time. I think he is one of the most handsome faces I've ever seen, also a body to go along with the face. He came onto the Modeling scene in 2008 for a campaign called "The Boy".

In the past few weeks a a webcam video leaked of him jerking off, it was apparently something he did about 5 years ago and his PR team worked frantically to stop any postings of it. I saw the video and it's pretty impressive (to me anyways). The funny thing with the j/o video is that he stated in an interview he refuses to ever pose for a fully frontal nude photograph/photoshoot but there are tons of photos of him naked (none full frontal though)

View attachment 261691

View attachment 261692

View attachment 261693

View attachment 261694

View attachment 261695

The photos he takes always shows a large and full basket...and if you're able to take a view of the webcam video before it's taken off sites you'll see hes got a huge uncut dick. :eek:

I thought I'd finally share this hot man since no one really knows who he is on LPSG (I think...):smile:
Shame that onlyfans wasnt invented around 2008. That’s the prime bernardo. He is super hot

msclelovr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
2008. That’s the prime bernardo. He is super hot

I agree. IIRC I met him shortly before then. In person, he was a nice guy and physically he was breathtaking.

The reference to “a webcam video leaked of him jerking off” is misleading. He was gay-baited and Bernardo was very embarrassed in front of his family.

Reactions: MamiMilfHunter

S-B

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. IIRC I met him shortly before then. In person, he was a nice guy and physically he was breathtaking.

The reference to “a webcam video leaked of him jerking off” is misleading. He was gay-baited and Bernardo was very embarrassed in front of his family.
Well, it's his own fault. I mean how can you be so stupid jacking off on cam without knowing and seeing who is on the other side? Of course he was baited and I don't feel sorry for such fools.
By the way how and where did you meet him before he first became known because of the Terra the Boy modeling?

Reactions: MamiMilfHunter