Famous British actor (31,m) with secret, inconvenient kink.

london_actor31

Experimental Member
Media
Know this sounds pretty insane. Feels freeing even writing this down...
I've had stints of being letting this happen throughout my career. I've mostly done films and features, but let an older guy control me when I did a play in London when I was younger. I'm now early thirties and have enjoyed this lifestyle a lot but never had the chance to talk about it. I'm married to a woman, but nothing gets me going more than being used by men who all recognise me.

Starting to wonder where I can go to get this itch satisfied more regularly, but it's already led me to some pretty insane and risky sexual situations (and offers of some that are too intense for me to accept but very tempting).

This feels like doing a press junket totally naked...

I'm on londonactor@proton.me if any one wants to reach out direct and discreetly.

• Love
Reactions: jcmnomail

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Know this sounds pretty insane. Feels freeing even writing this down...
I've had stints of being letting this happen throughout my career. I've mostly done films and features, but let an older guy control me when I did a play in London when I was younger. I'm now early thirties and have enjoyed this lifestyle a lot but never had the chance to talk about it. I'm married to a woman, but nothing gets me going more than being used by men who all recognise me.

Starting to wonder where I can go to get this itch satisfied more regularly, but it's already led me to some pretty insane and risky sexual situations (and offers of some that are too intense for me to accept but very tempting).

This feels like doing a press junket totally naked...

I'm on londonactor@proton.me if any one wants to reach out direct and discreetly.
Strictly out nosiness and purient interest - but may I assume that neither Your wife nor the general public know about any of this?