Brazilian Model/Actor - Bernardo Velasco

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been admiring Bernardo for quite some time. I think he is one of the most handsome faces I've ever seen, also a body to go along with the face. He came onto the Modeling scene in 2008 for a campaign called "The Boy".

In the past few weeks a a webcam video leaked of him jerking off, it was apparently something he did about 5 years ago and his PR team worked frantically to stop any postings of it. I saw the video and it's pretty impressive (to me anyways). The funny thing with the j/o video is that he stated in an interview he refuses to ever pose for a fully frontal nude photograph/photoshoot but there are tons of photos of him naked (none full frontal though)

AnFdQSiCIAAm9Y8jpglarge.jpg

bernardo1.jpg

tumblr_lq1fxsdNKv1r08eawo1_500.jpg

03052011-summershop-21.jpg

131.jpg

The photos he takes always shows a large and full basket...and if you're able to take a view of the webcam video before it's taken off sites you'll see hes got a huge uncut dick. :eek:

I thought I'd finally share this hot man since no one really knows who he is on LPSG (I think...):smile:

Usually when someone posts a model on here...it's a feminine looking, kinda-sorta-not-really-twink more often than not, which is not my cup of tea at all.

But this guy is exactly my type. His cute, decent sized dick ain't half bad either.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Usually when someone posts a model on here...it's a feminine looking, kinda-sorta-not-really-twink more often than not, which is not my cup of tea at all.

But this guy is exactly my type. His cute, decent sized dick ain't half bad either.

Yes he's not girly at all...

And he's straight, but that's okay...I can still admire those chocolate eyes and rock solid body, and amazing uncut dick :redface: