Bravo's Below Deck

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think he's cute and has a nice body, but getting entangled with him for anything beyond a fun romp is clearly a mistake. He's always on the prowl for the next best thing. Or anything!
I agree. Ben cast himself as the helpless victim of female predation, which was somehow endearing last season, but egotistical and annoying this year.

slaterfl

Legendary Member
Media
Blurred out but fkn hot!
I agree I cant believe they even showed that blurred, it was awesome lol, anyone got a screen capture? the vid kinda moves fast..hes got a really hot ass also

I love when barbies like I have certain criteria when I date someone..its like dont date him then just bang him ;p

pereda

Legendary Member
Media
Looks like they gave him a gratuitous blurring to make it bigger and not make it out clearly. lol

When you edit the screenshots, there’s a solid coloring underneath so editing exposure doesn't reveal the real size. They made a big white/black oval over his cock and balls.

If anyone has a de-pixelation app account, you could try to see if AI clears up the pixelation better. Not sure if this is a television recording or a snap from the actual episode file.

muleymeat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. Ben cast himself as the helpless victim of female predation, which was somehow endearing last season, but egotistical and annoying this year.
I still want to see what he is packing! He shared nudes with others before....maybe he would share with one of us?

jskelly

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What does everyone think of Chef Anthony firing?

I think he was in over his head, he knew, but then when confronted by Captain Kerry he acted like he didnt know what Captain was talking about. But he knew he was in over his head. I was an event planner and I was horrible at attention to detail stuff, kind like chef anthony was. He would miss request like "no fish" and other request and it was clearly stated that the high demand primary asked for Lobster grilled cheese and that flew over his head as he served then turkey instead. I loved him, a sweet person, it was just not his cup of tea. He probably thrives in a restaurant where duties can be divided among several chefs. Very talented though.

slaterfl

Legendary Member
Media
What does everyone think of Chef Anthony firing?

I think he was in over his head, he knew, but then when confronted by Captain Kerry he acted like he didnt know what Captain was talking about. But he knew he was in over his head. I was an event planner and I was horrible at attention to detail stuff, kind like chef anthony was. He would miss request like "no fish" and other request and it was clearly stated that the high demand primary asked for Lobster grilled cheese and that flew over his head as he served then turkey instead. I loved him, a sweet person, it was just not his cup of tea. He probably thrives in a restaurant where duties can be divided among several chefs. Very talented though.
I agree he was definitely over his head, like captain said being a successful chef doesn't necessarily translate to being able to deal with the pressure of being a sole chef on a private yacht. That being said, was sad to see him go, he was one of the few chefs that had very little attitude or drama.. and he was kind of adorable and sweet. I think the only reason he pretended not to understand what the captain was talking about, was maybe out of self protection, so he didnt come across as a bad chef. Wish they had at least let him hang out with the crew the last night..