Bravo's Below Deck

Kneilen95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Culver is bisexual. I also think he'd bottom for the right dude.
Joao or whatever his name Is already asked this last season, remember on the extra episodes or they show stuff, the uncut edition, they asked if he's ever had a dick in his ass I think they were joking, and culver just sits there and smiles, not saying anything, and then they seem confused after that

Cloud Haze

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're more generous than some of us! I guess I just really don't get the whole thing with Jason; he doesn't do it for me.

I feel you hun. Some people love Ben or Culver or Captain Jason, etc. etc.

Kelley and Captain Jason are some of my favorites. I personally don't know what people see in Jack (Aesha's ex-boyfriend). Still there is something for everyone I guess.

Reactions: GHSC

GHSC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel you hun. Some people love Ben or Culver or Captain Jason, etc. etc.

Kelley and Captain Jason are some of my favorites. I personally don't know what people see in Jack (Aesha's ex-boyfriend). Still there is something for everyone I guess.
I love Kelley I wish there were more nude photos of him

KoalaCuddlePrincess

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I swear on the last season that he was on, if you look up the episodes, that show extra stuff, couple of the guys at the table, asked if he's ever been, you know, a bottom, and he didn't say anything, except smiled
Because he has been. But for girls.

BuddMarr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that can't be right. Definitely more than just shirtless pics. Photos & Videos - Yummyzine

I'm not subbed, but my guess is that there is Instagram type stuff on the main page and highly priced PPV available in the messages. Or the account is run by an agency and you get multiple messages a day that say, "hey babe, whatcha doing tonight?"

That seems to be the norm these days.

Reactions: loverboy361