Bravo's Below Deck

Sunman_Universe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ben said Camille cheated on him and that's why they broke up. However, he called her on the last episode and told her he wanted to see her. She turned him down.
What is going on with this guy? He has a girl on the boat who is into him. He doesn't want her. He wants the one who doesn't really want him. Make it make sense.

Reactions: JStephen151

AG08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ben said Camille cheated on him and that's why they broke up. However, he called her on the last episode and told her he wanted to see her. She turned him down.
What is going on with this guy? He has a girl on the boat who is into him. He doesn't want her. He wants the one who doesn't really want him. Make it make sense.
We always want what we can’t have. I’ve been there before. In fact, I’m there again right now!

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
maybe he was never into Sunny he just wanted to bang and after he banged he stopped caring. Sunny is way out his league anyways

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It happens.

Silver Phoenix

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot of the intense emotional/sexual attachments are because of close quarters like Summer Camp at sea. When people get off the boat/yacht some of that interest fades or disappears completely so it's the yachting way. This is why the term "any port in a storm" refers to getting action or attention wherever you can find it.

I just want to dock in Chase's bootyhole and drop anchor.

Cloud Haze

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of the intense emotional/sexual attachments are because of close quarters like Summer Camp at sea. When people get off the boat/yacht some of that interest fades or disappears completely so it's the yachting way. This is why the term "any port in a storm" refers to getting action or attention wherever you can find it.

I just want to dock in Chase's bootyhole and drop anchor.

I think Chase has a big tug boat in his speedos. Would you let him dock in your boat slip ???

359796537_660368612232869_1251908389375415009_n(2).jpg

HungAsian_NZ

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it makes junk tv more 'interesting'

Reactions: AG08