Bravo's Below Deck

Goodnessjoey

Experimental Member
Media
Which ppv? I bought one but he is covering with his hand
The one that says "Okay these are going to be rare because idk if I’ll be able to take them again. But these are some bathroom pics I took of how lean I was getting on the yacht while on st.david they are nude.. and I threw in some before and after pics from when I was fat compared to how I look now"

and "Well okay because today is my birthday I’m going to send it with a discounted price ☺️thank you so much for supporting me❤️ I appreciate you more than you can believe. Even for just subscribing to me is so awesome ❤️ so here is a full video of exactly what you’re looking for at a discounted price. Without the towel thank you so much❤️ and please keep this for your eyes only ❤️ full nudity disclaimer."

GHSC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The one that says "Okay these are going to be rare because idk if I’ll be able to take them again. But these are some bathroom pics I took of how lean I was getting on the yacht while on st.david they are nude.. and I threw in some before and after pics from when I was fat compared to how I look now"

and "Well okay because today is my birthday I’m going to send it with a discounted price ☺️thank you so much for supporting me❤️ I appreciate you more than you can believe. Even for just subscribing to me is so awesome ❤️ so here is a full video of exactly what you’re looking for at a discounted price. Without the towel thank you so much❤️ and please keep this for your eyes only ❤️ full nudity disclaimer."
Thank you!

Peachgrabber404

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: Marelisa Gibson