Boxer ryan garcia

GoodTime4All

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As hot as he is, this is getting stupid and boring. He's going to lose lots of fans if this keeps up.
Exactly. He gets clouts on social media, but that audience ain’t buy tickets nor paying for streaming. So, he fuels his ego, but over time promoters won’t risk the liability of an empty venue or merch.

Robbie227

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes we can look past the crazy antics and still enjoy a good-looking guy. But he's not hot enough to sustain an audience if he keeps it up. I've already grown annoyed and I have hovered over the Unwatch button on this thread several times. One of these days I'm gonna click it.

bigbigbigbug

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes we can look past the crazy antics and still enjoy a good-looking guy. But he's not hot enough to sustain an audience if he keeps it up. I've already grown annoyed and I have hovered over the Unwatch button on this thread several times. One of these days I'm gonna click it.
Me too, but not right now. He's still...useful! ;)

StareDecisis333

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ryan Garcia weighed in at 143.2lbs, reports Dan Rafael.
Garcia paid Haney $1.5 Million for $500K per pound over.
Sides are now negotiating how to proceed with the fight...
#HaneyGarcia

437677947_449299987776086_2303541889104407420_n.jpg

I share the same sentiment with what others are mostly saying, that he kind of did this on purpose. You know, give the press and the people something to talk about.

His mental stability really is thinning everyday as it seems.
Even his professionalism for the sports is now hanging by a thread.
He's good at what he does, don't get me wrong, one of the superb skillset in the industry
but sooner or later, people won't give a shit even if he is that good or wins.

psy89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Imagine being so full of yourself that you could piss away $1.5 million and brag about it. He's a pro athlete. It's his JOB to be on weight. What he did was unprofessional, unsportsmanlike and a bit sus if he was overweight on purpose. Don't even get me started on pretending to drink beer during the weigh-in.

His antics have gone from confusing to just plain annoying. It's nowhere near as entertaining as he thinks. Been acting like a clown for months and will have a hard time rebounding if he loses the Haney fight.

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Imagine being so full of yourself that you could piss away $1.5 million and brag about it. He's a pro athlete. It's his JOB to be on weight. What he did was unprofessional, unsportsmanlike and a bit sus if he was overweight on purpose. Don't even get me started on pretending to drink beer during the weigh-in.

His antics have gone from confusing to just plain annoying. It's nowhere near as entertaining as he thinks. Been acting like a clown for months and will have a hard time rebounding if he loses the Haney fight.
Agreed...there's a reason being a clown isn't really a profession anymore... hahaha...like I'm sorry he ain't $1.5 million like that (my guess is it came from his purse as part of negotiations)...But Devin toooooo nice ...I would of said Nope and handed him his "L"...like understand wanting to get paid and box, but I would of been like give me my $1.5 mil and no fight just to shut his ass up.... hahahaha

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Garcia has live chamber music in his locker room tonight :D. He lost a lot of money by missing weight badly and I guess the belt is off the table. We'll see soon if he was prepared at all. The whole thing is so bizarre.
It'll be interesting bc as of this moment Devin was in a slight lead but got knocked down again...so it could go either way...but there's hope for a win...if he keeps the big hits in...but a lot of people were saying Devin by technicality

Billesque

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It'll be interesting bc as of this moment Devin was in a slight lead but got knocked down again...so it could go either way...but there's hope for a win...if he keeps the big hits in...but a lot of people were saying Devin by technicality
Yeah I thought it should have been closer on the scorecards than two of the judges, but that's just because of the weirdness of boxing scoring. Garcia never seemed in serious danger of going down and he put Haney down three times. Those long stretches of doing so little obviously hurt him.

And wow, some crazy stuff in his remarks after the fight. "I have ADHD so I just start doing random things."

Reactions: mimoj13

Billesque

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that was an insane fight. Devin's power proves yet again to be nonexistent.
I used to follow boxing kind of closely but haven't in years now -- so I'd never heard of Haney until this whole mess. It's unbelievable that he had never been defeated since he seems to have so little power. After he survived getting hurt in the first round, I just assumed that he'd steadily wear Garcia down and eventually get the knockout.

breadpilled

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I used to follow boxing kind of closely but haven't in years now -- so I'd never heard of Haney until this whole mess. It's unbelievable that he had never been defeated since he seems to have so little power. After he survived getting hurt in the first round, I just assumed that he'd steadily wear Garcia down and eventually get the knockout.
People were calling him this generation's Mayweather, whelp he got exposed tonight. Devin hasn't knocked someone out in years and I was more confident in a Ryan KO than Devin KO even with Ryan's mental state and loss to Tank.

Now we see if Fury gets exposed by Usyk...

Reactions: Billesque