Boxer ryan garcia

Robbie227

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well he's finally big enough to get a shoutout on Jimmy Kimmel. I think it was Monday night's show, Jimmy featured him in his opening monologue making fun of him and his love for Trump. Segment featured clips of Ryan praising God over and over mixed in with outbursts of him cursing. They also played the video of him acting like a fool in front of Trump, which got big laughs from the audience.

Not that we're all shocked, but anyone who isn't familiar with him, and only sees that clip... is going to think he's an absolute nutcase.

hello91185

Loved Member
Media
Well he's finally big enough to get a shoutout on Jimmy Kimmel. I think it was Monday night's show, Jimmy featured him in his opening monologue making fun of him and his love for Trump. Segment featured clips of Ryan praising God over and over mixed in with outbursts of him cursing. They also played the video of him acting like a fool in front of Trump, which got big laughs from the audience.

Not that we're all shocked, but anyone who isn't familiar with him, and only sees that clip... is going to think he's an absolute nutcase.
Haha good for Jimmy. He gives ADD energy mixed with maybe some drug use or something else. His confidence and look are hot af but not the rest of his stereotypical behavior.

Reactions: philerup

FYUVU

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Isn't he anti LGBTQ?? Genuinely asking
Yes. He lost his shit and called Target demonic because they had pride shirts in kids sizes.

Just looked it up. That’s hilarious.

The clips make him look like a nutcase and an enormous hypocrite because he is one. He’s a self-described Christian who has ranted about the evils of homosexuality all while having a tattoo of a cross on his chest. The irony is that Christians who have an obsession with gay people often quote Leviticus 18:22, but Leviticus also forbids tattoos. So why did Ryan get multiple of them? Maybe he skipped that part of the Bible.

He also must’ve missed the part in the Bible where it says that it will be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven. Why does he brag about his riches and living a lavish lifestyle? Because if the rapture happened today, I don’t think he’d go to heaven based on that.

He also went on a rant about how he was forced to view acts of child exploitation by the elite. Now he’s endorsing a billionaire former president (by definition, part of the elite) who was friends with a convicted p***phile and who hinted he knew about it decades ago. Remember when Trump said in the 90s that his friend Jeffrey Epstein liked girls on the younger side? Yeah.

Trump’s also an adulterer with three baby mamas. But Ryan would know what that’s like since he has multiple baby mamas too. I guess on top of not reading Leviticus, Ryan also didn’t read the Ten Commandments, wherein it’s said that one shall not commit adultery. That doesn’t sound like a true Christian to me.

And on top of all that, he has the gall to endorse someone who won his campaign by feeding into anti Hispanic bigotry, not only against illegal immigrants, but also native-born Hispanic Americans like himself.

Ryan is a rich moron. Those are a dime a dozen. And everyone is a bit of a hypocrite. But the fact that he has the audacity to sanctimoniously preach to other people principles that he doesn’t even abide by is just so incredibly rich.

Don’t get me wrong, his crackhead arc has been funny to watch, but he is not just a clown, he’s a genuinely terrible person.

Tomcheck

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes. He lost his shit and called Target demonic because they had pride shirts in kids sizes.

Just looked it up. That’s hilarious.

The clips make him look like a nutcase and an enormous hypocrite because he is one. He’s a self-described Christian who has ranted about the evils of homosexuality all while having a tattoo of a cross on his chest. The irony is that Christians who have an obsession with gay people often quote Leviticus 18:22, but Leviticus also forbids tattoos. So why did Ryan get multiple of them? Maybe he skipped that part of the Bible.

He also must’ve missed the part in the Bible where it says that it will be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven. Why does he brag about his riches and living a lavish lifestyle? Because if the rapture happened today, I don’t think he’d go to heaven based on that.

He also went on a rant about how he was forced to view acts of child exploitation by the elite. Now he’s endorsing a billionaire former president (by definition, part of the elite) who was friends with a convicted p***phile and who hinted he knew about it decades ago. Remember when Trump said in the 90s that his friend Jeffrey Epstein liked girls on the younger side? Yeah.

Trump’s also an adulterer with three baby mamas. But Ryan would know what that’s like since he has multiple baby mamas too. I guess on top of not reading Leviticus, Ryan also didn’t read the Ten Commandments, wherein it’s said that one shall not commit adultery. That doesn’t sound like a true Christian to me.

And on top of all that, he has the gall to endorse someone who won his campaign by feeding into anti Hispanic bigotry, not only against illegal immigrants, but also native-born Hispanic Americans like himself.

Ryan is a rich moron. Those are a dime a dozen. And everyone is a bit of a hypocrite. But the fact that he has the audacity to sanctimoniously preach to other people principles that he doesn’t even abide by is just so incredibly rich.

Don’t get me wrong, his crackhead arc has been funny to watch, but he is not just a clown, he’s a genuinely terrible person.
Officer, I’d like to report a murder.

ljxo

Cherished Member
Media
It was drugs this WHOLE time!!!! Hahaha....I shouldn't be laughing but can you imagine if the second set of tests comes back as positive?
I was about to say that, his results came back and they confirmed he had drugs in his system. It’s even funny, how he criticized the Paul brothers about being an embarrassment for the sport, yet the fact he cheated and evaded a weight test on purpose for that reason, sad. Once believed to be a humble man, but that man got waay too ahead himself too much.

Reactions: mimoj13