Boxer ryan garcia

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I also think so… poor guy… I really use to care for him during the year.

The fact that he came out regarding his dealing with depression was always something that I really appreciated about him (and still appreciate about him).

In the last few days it really seems that he is really “ending” in of everyone's eyes (or phone) on social media and no one around him doing anything. For me as a viewer it's a feeling so helplessness because theres nothing I can to help this poor human being
The best we can do is use public figures as examples and points of reference when discussing or experiencing the same traits and patterns. We’re calling it out here, some readers never had our perspective until now. You can’t save everybody and you can only fix yourself.

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah ...I'm not so sure about those weigh ins anymore....his not so newly established HOMOPHOBIA is strong with this one...Like idc if he meant it to be funny or not ...never ceases to amaze me how all these conspiracy theorist and right wingers attack the Community every chance they get.

Attachments

FYUVU

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah ...I'm not so sure about those weigh ins anymore....his not so newly established HOMOPHOBIA is strong with this one...Like idc if he meant it to be funny or not ...never ceases to amaze me how all these conspiracy theorist and right wingers attack the Community every chance they get.
What a turd.

Rodrod1786

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seems like a failed attempt at humor. No big deal.

Hil91025

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Right now would be the perfect time to catfish him since he seems to be spiraling and he’s talking to a bunch of slutty woman through his IG.
I don't know if I support someone exploiting mental health issues...

GoodTime4All

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm honestly 50/50 on whether he's actually gone off the deep end or Ryan and his team chose to go an absolutely bizarre route to sell this fight and I absolutely do not care either way bc his posts recently have been sending me
I watched his Twitter live and he said he has been trying to “The Joker” this whole time with his antics. And that he wonders if he went too far. I think it’s a bit of Peter Pan syndrome, The Joker gig, a bit of being in the Bubble and that religious stuff all mixing and it’s not gonna do him good over time.

Reactions: mimoj13

Rockstarjume

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shorty really off the deep in.

He lost his appeal to me.

He gives Heath Ledger in the Batman movie vibes to me now.

Rather this is an act or not, he off the deep in.
Because he took that loss against Gervonta Davis

Reactions: GoodTime4All