Boxer ryan garcia

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
… he said he never would be tattooed and disapproved of it, and now has a full sleeve and his back and chest done, I’m wondering why nobody online hasn’t called him out?
Because no one cares to “call him out”. Why cry over spilt milk? What good would it do? Be careful with parasocial relationships, Ryan isn’t your boyfriend or your son, he doesn’t need you to remind him of what he said when he was 18

• Haha
Reactions: smalltown101

Hil91025

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn you’re so right, I forgot that we are all 100% not here to post personal opinions about stuff we see on the internet, you must be the most care free guy in the world to know about a forum, about a specific guy, keep up with, read comments and reply cause you don’t care.
What a weird response. I just answered your question, I don't know why you're defensive haha.

smalltown101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's a demon any damn way stoking fear... Jesus never taught hate or said to look down at others... TVD has been a thing for 14 years on the same day for 14 years... they just want to spread discrimination and then use religion as a mask to try to conceal the hatred behind it as "Godly principles." If you have to confess your love publicly of Jesus and obsess like that. It gives fake. People can get mad at this I don't give a fuck. But spreading hatred and then trying to mask it as "religious freedom" and "God's will." Is evil in itself... I said what I said...

psy89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have to confess your love publicly of Jesus and obsess like that. It gives fake. People can get mad at this I don't give a fuck.
No, you're right. It's one thing to be a person of faith, but when someone can't stop/won't stop with the CONSTANT Jesus talk, it raises some eyebrows. Ryan seriously said that the New York earthquake was a sign of the second coming of Christ. He's trying so hard to portray himself as something he's not.

CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, you're right. It's one thing to be a person of faith, but when someone can't stop/won't stop with the CONSTANT Jesus talk, it raises some eyebrows. Ryan seriously said that the New York earthquake was a sign of the second coming of Christ. He's trying so hard to portray himself as something he's not.
Other than some of here who care enough about his existence because we want to see his down there, are people really care about what he has to say though? Who is he even? Just a 'boxer' and blue tick? Only people who would find him interesting are conspiracy theorists who have nothing better to do in their lives. Real christians won't waste time with all that shit.

GloFisher

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wait spill, I’m not up to date
People have made fund of him for not understanding Spanish at all. He said he hired a tutor which was an OF model. He posts crazy stuff and then deletes it within 5 minutes. This was after he was raging against gays, promoting his Christianity, and saying he was celibate.

Robbie227

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jesus people tend to talk about Jesus a lot. That in itself isn't wrong if its something they love to discuss. But there's a difference between that and just spouting off online for the sole purpose of getting attention, likes or validation. The latter is the vibe that Ryan gives off and that's why his ramblings are so controversial. I think he is mentally unwell, but like most celebrities (I use that term loosely) no one around him cares enough to get him help. He's making someone money somewhere.

Rockstarjume

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jesus people tend to talk about Jesus a lot. That in itself isn't wrong if it’s something they love to discuss. But there's a difference between that and just spouting off online for the sole purpose of getting attention, likes or validation. The latter is the vibe that Ryan gives off and that's why his ramblings are so controversial. I think he is mentally unwell, but like most celebrities (I use that term loosely) no one around him cares enough to get him help. He's making someone money somewhere.
Says in the Bible to keep faith personal to yourself between themselves and Jesus

Reactions: Joshdaniel1212

PedriAlmo

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
False . The Bible says be a witness . And also calls. Christians to be a light spread in the darkness. YALL. NEED TO STOP LYING .
Might wanna re-read that book of yours.

(Matthew 6:5-8)

Jesus taught, “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.””

PedriAlmo

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Not saying it doesn’t say to be a witness as well, but nobody was lying about keeping your faith private and personal either.

1389llc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Might wanna re-read that book of yours.

(Matthew 6:5-8)

Jesus taught, “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.””
Oh you’re ignorant

• Haha
Reactions: Oneshyguy

Rockstarjume

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
False . The Bible says be a witness . And also calls. Christians to be a light spread in the darkness. YALL. NEED TO STOP LYING .
Faith is a personal and a public thing. It is the kind of thing that can be judged by the kind and quality of its fruit, which is why Jesus said, "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another" (John 13:35). If love is absent, someone other than Jesus is being followed.