Blindtobes (aka Toby Addison)

hunter1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Off topic a bit but I do sometimes feel a bit guilty for how we talk about celebs/influencers on this site. Are we creeps? :/
It depends on your definition of creepy. Toby obviously thinks we are but are the comments here any different to what you would here in a gay pub or club?

Reactions: Enjay87

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Off topic a bit but I do sometimes feel a bit guilty for how we talk about celebs/influencers on this site. Are we creeps? :/
Yeah probably. But I'd talk about them exactly the same with other like minded people in person too.
If you don't like being in the public eye, go do something else?
If you want to earn a living by being a social media "influencer" then you have to take the rough with the smooth, really. It's not like we are bombarding his Instagram with this conversation (well, some people probably do... but that's the joys of the internet. I don't even follow him), we are taking the discussion to an adult website dedicated to the penis, on a discussion board for online celebrities.
What sort of discussion do people think they'll find here, when they intentionally seek it out?
"Aww isn't Toby cute, he raises so much awareness for the blind by making stupid videos, how adorable"... nah. "I wonder how big his cock is?" Much more likely.

Reactions: hunter1958

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe don't talk about them like that? Most of them do read what is posted here

I think I will be more careful what I say on here

It depends on your definition of creepy. Toby obviously thinks we are but are the comments here any different to what you would here in a gay pub or club?

Perhaps not but there's a difference between talking about someone you fancy with your friends over drinks and screenshotting their videos while saying how much you'd like to suck their toes

Yeah probably. But I'd talk about them exactly the same with other like minded people in person too.
If you don't like being in the public eye, go do something else?
If you want to earn a living by being a social media "influencer" then you have to take the rough with the smooth, really. It's not like we are bombarding his Instagram with this conversation (well, some people probably do... but that's the joys of the internet. I don't even follow him), we are taking the discussion to an adult website dedicated to the penis, on a discussion board for online celebrities.
What sort of discussion do people think they'll find here, when they intentionally seek it out?
"Aww isn't Toby cute, he raises so much awareness for the blind by making stupid videos, how adorable"... nah. "I wonder how big his cock is?" Much more likely.

Mmm maybe. I'm just remembering how much backlash Donald Trump got for saying he'd grab that girl by the pussy

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I will be more careful what I say on here

Perhaps not but there's a difference between talking about someone you fancy with your friends over drinks and screenshotting their videos while saying how much you'd like to suck their toes

Mmm maybe. I'm just remembering how much backlash Donald Trump got for saying he'd grab that girl by the pussy
Because he was running for office and said it as himself.
This is completely anonymous.
Plus, I don't recall saying at any point in any of my posts on any site, ever, that I'd SA someone.
There's a difference.
Saying "here you are, scrolling through insta today, I saw this adult male wearing skin tight clothes and you can totally see his little weenie" is VERY different from saying "if I ever met him, I'd grab his cock without consent"...