Blindtobes (aka Toby Addison)

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did anyone get the screenshot where he got the question about his cock? I was on the train (to Chichester where he's from funnily enough!) so I didn't have the sound on.

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But then I bet he likes the banter untill people start messaging about his bush which inevitably leads to more cock and balls talk :joy:
He's sponsored by a male grooming company, so I'd imagine there's very little bush. I wonder if he gets his girlfriend to shave his danglers for him?

Attachments

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone found his recent posts to be a bit... twat-ish?
He's either really playing up the lads banter chat (which comes off massively contrived from such a posh boy) or going on soap box rants about ableism and kind of putting disability on some metaphorical pedestal.
I dunno.

DR1979

Loved Member
Media
He's either really playing up the lads banter chat (which comes off massively contrived from such a posh boy) or going on soap box rants about ableism and kind of putting disability on some metaphorical pedestal.
I dunno.
Hasn’t he always been like that?

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dunno.

Funnily enough I haven't seen too many of his reels on my For You page the last few weeks

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a revelation to me, an Australian - I didnt realise he is posh
He's not like private school educated posh, but at the same time, he's a Southern middle class boy, so all the "lads, what you saying, bosh, get in" stuff feels very forced. He probably listens to too many football podcasts...

• Haha
Reactions: tysontears