100% Gay, 0% Straight

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess I'm the only one who feels like this. I thought it was tacky. Blake is saying, "I'm above you, so I can do this." If a trainer had done that publicly to a player, the trainer would have been fired. Let him try to do that to another player and see what happens.

Exactly...and guessing that Blake has a secret-wish...:wink::eek:oops, not a secret anymore! :rolleyes::tongue:

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it was just BG goofing off, and it was very funny. I am not too into BG; there are hundreds of NBA players I'd rather. But I don't think for a second that it implies he's gay. And because it lasted a fraction of a second and didn't actually pull the guys onto his crotch, I think it would be quite a stretch to qualify it as legit sexual harassment. It was the kind of funny behavior that occurs among guys (even gay guys). Pretending this was an awful human rights violation just diminishes real circumstances where people are harassed and humiliated.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
And because it lasted a fraction of a second and didn't actually pull the guys onto his crotch, I think it would be quite a stretch to qualify it as legit sexual harassment. It was the kind of funny behavior that occurs among guys (even gay guys).

Mikey...."because it lasted a fraction of a second..." Oh you have a lot to learn about what companies and the courts have to say about sexual harassment.

...it's more about the relationship the two men have with each other...and I don't mean that in a sexual way at all.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh you have a lot to learn about what companies and the courts have to say about sexual harassment.

I am only too well aware of what courts and companies say about sexual harassment. People accused of inappropriate glances can lose their jobs, and people who plead guilty to child rape can get suspended sentences (or continue their careers as celebrated filmmakers). Part of my point in posting what I did was to emphasize how a moment of what appears to be slightly suggestive playfulness can engender as much heat and hate as truly awful conduct. I wonder how many people "offended" by Blake Griffin's action would see a Woody Allen or Roman Polanski film, vote for Bill Clinton, or watched any movie or TV show with Mike Tyson? People are quick to condemn the mildly offensive, while defending or ignoring the indefensible. And courts and companies follow the sometimes absurd public opinion. Christian bakers who don't want to bake a gay wedding cake are compared to Nazis; terrorists who behead homosexuals just need to be better understood by Western Islamophobes. BG's actions weren't terrible, unless you were looking to be offended.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on dude,.save the lecture. You are on a site called Large Penis Support Group and you want to get all high and mighty about sexual harassment,..good grief buy a clue

Please note, italiannseattle, I maintain what BG did was NOT sexual harassment. Just pointing out how some people overreact to innocent behavior, as I thought posters above me had.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm the only one who feels like this. I thought it was tacky. Blake is saying, "I'm above you, so I can do this." If a trainer had done that publicly to a player, the trainer would have been fired. Let him try to do that to another player and see what happens.

Sexual harassment. Only bc its done so publicly. If they were friends and it was not around cameras maybe id just think it was funny.

Agreed... It put the trainer in a very embarrassing position, publicly, while conducting his professional work... Griffin's cruel arrogance will only be strengthened for entertaining his cronies, as he harms the sport... Shame on him.

A/B

Last edited:

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it was just BG goofing off, and it was very funny. I am not too into BG; there are hundreds of NBA players I'd rather. But I don't think for a second that it implies he's gay. And because it lasted a fraction of a second and didn't actually pull the guys onto his crotch, I think it would be quite a stretch to qualify it as legit sexual harassment. It was the kind of funny behavior that occurs among guys (even gay guys). Pretending this was an awful human rights violation just diminishes real circumstances where people are harassed and humiliated.

I agree 100 percent with this.

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I belive that it shows poor taste. In the locker room maybe( boys will be boys) but not during a game. I agree with Boris Kolitya and actioncfc

Reactions: Twin80

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, has anyone seen that Media Takeout article where a "jump-off" allegedly snapped a pic of his penis and it's, um... unfortunate looking? I would post the link, but I honestly don't want to see that thing again, lol! A lot of me hopes that it's not real, but MTO don't play when it comes to nude leaks.

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, has anyone seen that Media Takeout article where a "jump-off" allegedly snapped a pic of his penis and it's, um... unfortunate looking? I would post the link, but I honestly don't want to see that thing again, lol! A lot of me hopes that it's not real, but MTO don't play when it comes to nude leaks.

You mean the fact that he looks like a squashed, blunt headed mushroom? Yeah, that's not a pretty penis. Wouldn't turn him down, though.