Ben Mudge - Personal Trainer (Belfast)

eddie_boy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, I have a female friend who sent him some cheeky pics through dm. Not nude, but swimsuit etc. She's gorgeous and was shooting her shot! He replied almost immediately saying he was married. She apologised, not knowing he was married and said she'd never do it again. Which she hasn't .. because she didn't know he was married. I didn't either because he never mentions his wife ( o_O .. choices!) But anytime she posts a story, he's in her viewer list. Straight female hitting on a married man isn't an issue but a guy saying he's a fan = block!
This. He's at the very least uncomfortable/annoyed with guys engaging with him at all, but more often than not very happy to flirt with any moderately attractive woman on his DMs. You would think a semi public figure like him, who literally shows off his body on the internet, wouldn't be a prude...

Reactions: StefG

Nhojnhojnhoj098

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one believes you all just said hi and that got you a block lmao we all know the general type of messaging guys from lpsg do.

He isnt an only fans model, he isn't qheer baiting, he's spoken about his wife before but she's not part of his content. His thing is fitness and his CF and he obviously rightly uses his body to promote and back up his knowledge from time to time. We've also spoken nicely before so yall just need to stop being creepers and expecting everyone to be open to h paying for cum vids or whatever lmao.

Not wanting nudes u send to randomers leaked on this literal website doesn't make you a prude. And politely saying no thank you to a woman who sends stuff when you're married doesn't make you an ass. Grow up.

viggoviggo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one believes you all just said hi and that got you a block lmao we all know the general type of messaging guys from lpsg do.

He isnt an only fans model, he isn't qheer baiting, he's spoken about his wife before but she's not part of his content. His thing is fitness and his CF and he obviously rightly uses his body to promote and back up his knowledge from time to time. We've also spoken nicely before so yall just need to stop being creepers and expecting everyone to be open to h paying for cum vids or whatever lmao.

Not wanting nudes u send to randomers leaked on this literal website doesn't make you a prude. And politely saying no thank you to a woman who sends stuff when you're married doesn't make you an ass. Grow up.
100% !!

Reactions: Connorx37

Lucy McCrea

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Not wanting nudes u send to randomers leaked on this literal website doesn't make you a prude. And politely saying no thank you to a woman who sends stuff when you're married doesn't make you an ass. Grow up

I agree, and i also believe it's more likely these guys were blocked for sending/asking more than just "hello".

...But let's make one thing clear for the record - up to about a year ago, especially during the pandemic, he absolutely was queerbaiting. The stories he posted on his insta were so ridiculously over sexualised. Deliberately doing dead lifts with suggestive ass camera angles, dancing around with semis/erections and constant pelvic thrusting. I have all of these saved and they're all over the top and intentional. Of all the straight influencers I followed he was in the top bracket of OTT stupidly sexualised posts. I'm not complaining, but let's call a spade a spade.

And we've discussed this to death in this thread already - but he also was on the verge of having an Onlyfans (it's actually still there) and the "backup" account to go along with it.

It's only in the past year or two, he seems to have gone clean edge, with focusing more on his CF, documentaries and actually focusing on useful fitness videos. It's a bit daft but I actually muted him because I got bored of him.

Again - I'm not excusing people soliciting or sending him DMs, especially now . But I just felt I had it make it clear - at one point of time he was queerbaiting and was ready to take it further.

Reactions: MaxStoryTeller

StefG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This isn’t my experience at all. I’m a gay man and we’ve spoken several times through DMs on his Insta. We even discussed whether or not he should get an OF. He really is the nicest guy.
Then you must be that guy who looks like a typical old rich entrepreneur with a yatch in the background of his profile pic lmao

viggoviggo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha, you guys crack me up:joy:

So many trolls in this thread. If you hate the guy so much, why are you even here? Being butthurt over how a straight guy that you don’t even know won’t share nudes, chat or have sex with you, so you take to bashing and calling him names:joy: get a life

Nhojnhojnhoj098

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, and i also believe it's more likely these guys were blocked for sending/asking more than just "hello".

...But let's make one thing clear for the record - up to about a year ago, especially during the pandemic, he absolutely was queerbaiting. The stories he posted on his insta were so ridiculously over sexualised. Deliberately doing dead lifts with suggestive ass camera angles, dancing around with semis/erections and constant pelvic thrusting. I have all of these saved and they're all over the top and intentional. Of all the straight influencers I followed he was in the top bracket of OTT stupidly sexualised posts. I'm not complaining, but let's call a spade a spade.

And we've discussed this to death in this thread already - but he also was on the verge of having an Onlyfans (it's actually still there) and the "backup" account to go along with it.

It's only in the past year or two, he seems to have gone clean edge, with focusing more on his CF, documentaries and actually focusing on useful fitness videos. It's a bit daft but I actually muted him because I got bored of him.

Again - I'm not excusing people soliciting or sending him DMs, especially now . But I just felt I had it make it clear - at one point of time he was queerbaiting and was ready to take it further.
Posting content gay man might like is not queerbaiting though, nor is it scamming before anyone else says that too. He's definitely got full wholesome since being in the BBC and doing Thor for kids and all that.
I know its not what youre saying really but so many men on here are accused of being queer batters, scammers, or big jerks just for being hot whole on the Internet its laughable.

Save that energy for the dildo boxer stuffers and the guys charging £20 pm for instagram pics, he's harming no one