Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
love how some gay men blame the wifes.
maybe he doesnt like the drooling of some gay men. we all know how desperate some can get.
He chickened out this year. Usually posts his hairy behind for his bday. But since his frigid wife won't let him do OF. Looks like this is the most risqué content we get...enter tired overused life quote...

Duncan619

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
love how some gay men blame the wifes.
maybe he doesnt like the drooling of some gay men. we all know how desperate some can get.
It's embarassing. One guy here kept picking on and blaming Joe Wachs's soon to be wife for him becoming a christian and taking down his onlyfans page. We should be better than that!

• Haha
Reactions: Getmes

Lucy McCrea

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone who talked with him about onlyfans ever suggested him only doing muscle worship type of content there with no nudity? It's much better than nothing.
It's been discussed often in this thread. He was on the brink of starting one a couple of years ago (his OF profile was there, he had a Twitter Alt ready) but backed out of it. I think he was concerned it would ruin his "clean" image.

Reactions: Touya90

Duncan619

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been discussed often in this thread. He was on the brink of starting one a couple of years ago (his OF profile was there, he had a Twitter Alt ready) but backed out of it. I think he was concerned it would ruin his "clean" image.
Hence why I asked if someone has discussed with him if doing semi sexual content, like muscle worship would be more probable than full frontal nude content.

Getmes

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

aurora83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got blocked on insta by him. I just liked his stories. I didn't comment, dm, I didn't even click the hot response :joy:Whatever. Ya'll will have to show me what's going on :laughing: I even have a private account so he can't even see me to dislike me :joy: