Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

eddie_boy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same excercise guy, showing a bit more on this stream.....

https://ww w.yout ube. com/watc h?v= Pqkjdfz owhg

@ 1:06:10
Excellent find. I went through a few of his other streams, and he does let it peek out a little. He apparently has an OnlyFans with a lower angle for these streams.

Reactions: James0909

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn, did you witness many fall outs?
Sure did, as I used to hang around a group of SEALS, and they all favored the old shorts as their everyday work and play wear. None of them were shy about the exposure, which became a running joke in the group.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Those old UDT shorts were always subject to fallouts, with the toughest guys wearing them. Too bad they made the new ones with much longer inseams that prevented their open display.

Damn, did you witness many fall outs?
Wasn't addressed to me but during my few times I've worked with the military, I've seen a few fall outs. One such time was when I saw a Marine DI yelling at recruit for pausing during calisthenics because the guy kept reaching down to replace the goods. "What in heaven's name are you doing?!? You think the man next to you is THAT interested in your junk?!? Leave it! LEAVE IT!!" Always nice to catch military guys when they're exercising, doing drills or just working out in their shorts.