Authentic (not fake, not posed, unintentional, real!!!) dick slips

CorCordium123

Cherished Member
Media
Anyone have any stories about seeing accidental dick/ball slips?
I just found the forum so forgive my enthusiasm.

This was the year 2000 or so.

In my/our early 20s I was the advisor to a group on the local college campus.

But we were outside and made a circle on the lawn. About 20 males and females.

He was fit with beefy, hairy thighs, wavy hair and effortless good looks.
Charismatic and unphased.
We all sat on the ground in a circle.

But Mario was spread out like an invitation- legs wide in front of him, leaning back on his arms. Crotch thrust towards the center of the circle across from me.

Mario wasn't just fit tho. He was handsome, average height, with a 20 year old with Italian mediterranean soccer player's good looks, a 4 inches soft cock, and big hairy balls, completely flopped out and visible.
Rght on the ground, between his legs.

I was so mesmerized I couldn't work up the courage to say something to get him to realize it.
I have no idea how long the meeting lasted. I don't think I looked at anyone else the entire time.
He bounced his legs up and down sometimes which made his cock dance and throb it seemed, just like my racing pulse.

When I tell you it is imprinted on my brain and I imagined sucking that juicy cock!
Fuck...it was juicy!

In my mind I see myself crawling over to him, and licking that beautiful cock until he was hard and leaking precum, eyes begging me to suck him.

It was pure intoxication and completely terrifying.

I still salivate just talking about it today.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I just found the forum so forgive my enthusiasm.

This was the year 2000 or so.

In my/our early 20s I was the advisor to a group on the local college campus.

But we were outside and made a circle on the lawn. About 20 males and females.

He was fit with beefy, hairy thighs, wavy hair and effortless good looks.
Charismatic and unphased.
We all sat on the ground in a circle.

But Mario was spread out like an invitation- legs wide in front of him, leaning back on his arms. Crotch thrust towards the center of the circle across from me.

Mario wasn't just fit tho. He was handsome, average height, with a 20 year old with Italian mediterranean soccer player's good looks, a 4 inches soft cock, and big hairy balls, completely flopped out and visible.
Rght on the ground, between his legs.

I was so mesmerized I couldn't work up the courage to say something to get him to realize it.
I have no idea how long the meeting lasted. I don't think I looked at anyone else the entire time.
He bounced his legs up and down sometimes which made his cock dance and throb it seemed, just like my racing pulse.

When I tell you it is imprinted on my brain and I imagined sucking that juicy cock!
Fuck...it was juicy!

In my mind I see myself crawling over to him, and licking that beautiful cock until he was hard and leaking precum, eyes begging me to suck him.

It was pure intoxication and completely terrifying.

I still salivate just talking about it today.

Oh that’s an awesome story! Was he unaware that he was showing?

Welcome to the forum as well.

If you have any more stories, I made this thread where you can share them :)

Stories (not Pictures) Of Seeing Accidental Dick/ball Slips

CorCordium123

Cherished Member
Media
Oh that’s an awesome story! Was he unaware that he was showing?

Welcome to the forum as well.

If you have any more stories, I made this thread where you can share them :)

Stories (not Pictures) Of Seeing Accidental Dick/ball Slips
I had not yet begun to play with men back then. My discernment was non-existent.
BUT I know he had to feel the air and the grass on his dick and balls.
It feels like it was completely on purpose - to seduce the girls prolly.
Worked on me too tho lol

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Filmed by me, accidental ballsac exposure at the beach yesterday

I managed to get my head right near his crotch as I lay down on the sand (managed to get about a meter away lol), but would’ve been too obvious if I videoed from that close.

IMG_0196.mov

IMG_0196.mov
IMG_0214.jpeg
IMG_0215.jpeg

SonnyK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years ago I had to travel with my boss to South Carolina one night we went to a hamburger joint close to our hotel . Around the outside of the place were tall tables with stools and the low tables and chairs to the center. We sat down and my boss asked to switch seats with him so I did. When I looked up to talk to him there was a guy behind him that his whole package was hanging out. He saw the look on my face and started laughing. My boss has always known I was gay so when we were leaving he told me that was my Christmas bonus. He was quite the joker!

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A few years ago I had to travel with my boss to South Carolina one night we went to a hamburger joint close to our hotel . Around the outside of the place were tall tables with stools and the low tables and chairs to the center. We sat down and my boss asked to switch seats with him so I did. When I looked up to talk to him there was a guy behind him that his whole package was hanging out. He saw the look on my face and started laughing. My boss has always known I was gay so when we were leaving he told me that was my Christmas bonus. He was quite the joker!

God damn, what kind of shorts was the guy wearing??