Authentic accidental (NOT posed/photoshopped/on-purpose) dick/ball slips

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
can u give me a link?

I don't have a direct link since the video has been taken down, but I have some info about the video. It was posted by the channel "Sports Room 360" which has the youtube url "@namatpehlwanbhatti" under the title "How to Wearing Underwear⧸Langot Desi Pehlwan 2 Minutes Simple Method And Akhada Workout". You can go to their channel by putting the "@" after "www.youtube.com/".

Reactions: Mikey69

Junkpich

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't have a direct link since the video has been taken down, but I have some info about the video. It was posted by the channel "Sports Room 360" which has the youtube url "@namatpehlwanbhatti" under the title "How to Wearing Underwear⧸Langot Desi Pehlwan 2 Minutes Simple Method And Akhada Workout". You can go to their channel by putting the "@" after "www.youtube.com/".
This clip is deleted. Can you give me another link of this video. I mean can you share me this video in another online link cause I'm not a premium one. can not be watching on this webpage.

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
This clip is deleted. Can you give me another link of this video. I mean can you share me this video in another online link cause I'm not a premium one. can not be watching on this webpage.

I somehow ran into the video on thisvid: How to wear langot cock slips - ThisVid.com. Thisvid videos don't always stay public or online, so I suggest downloading it if you want to keep the video. Also, the reason I post videos is because gifs are often extremely large compared to equivalent videos.