Authentic accidental (NOT posed/photoshopped/on-purpose) dick/ball slips

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Fishing in Australia. Men wear short shorts here and no underwear. Accidental ball slips happen often. No other men ever point it out or say anything. I have experienced this many times. These pictures are often posted on social media with no mention of the accidental exposure:

IMG_9268.jpeg
IMG_9270.jpeg
IMG_9269.jpeg
IMG_9274.jpeg

Disneyprince1783

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have a video of Adamrick818 having a Dick slip during a TikTok live wearing the orange short shorts? He’s the ginger guy who has an 11 incher and does TikTok lives going commando in short shorts? He’s said that while doing jumping jacks or something that it has slipped out on live

Reactions: miamikid192000

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So … I think this counts as an authentic, unaware, testicle slip. It’s Don Lang, who played for the Cincinnati Reds back in the 1930s, I believe. At any rate, it reminds me very much of a couple of actual testicle slips I’ve witnessed — my housemate, one time, and my dad. I’ve seen part of their ball bag hanging out, and it was very similar to this. And really hot.
Do you know where the original came from? The Time magazine "candid" locker room pictures? Any more like this? - Thanks