Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He is so fucking hot. Whoever hooked up with him is so lucky. I’ve been a fan of that body since 2020 when he used to freely upload his dick on Twitter. Now that body is even more beefy.

DrVoxMachina

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is so fucking hot. Whoever hooked up with him is so lucky. I’ve been a fan of that body since 2020 when he used to freely upload his dick on Twitter. Now that body is even more beefy.
Who hooked up with him besides his girlfriend ? body is amazing sales tactics,
Less so

Reactions: cwtx12

Teninch_killa

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spoken like a true gay baiter: unamused:.

He been off my rader every since someone said (in this very thread) he looks like a lesbian stud :joy:.

I ain't been able to unsee it :laughing:.

And before any smart mouth queer get in here getting slick at the mouth i came in here cause I'm grown ok byyyeeeee !

Blazerunner2001

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

He been off my rader every since someone said (in this very thread) he looks like a lesbian stud :joy:.

And before any smart mouth queer get in here getting slick at the mouth i came in here cause I'm grown ok byyyeeeee !
Now when I said that I got so much hate but yes I concur once you see it...you can't unsee it. 1711743195793.png

XAngel97

Superior Member
Media

sweetbabysexy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

They need to stop giving these broke punks money these guys don't respect us going on trips with female taking pictures doing those cringy ig reels they do put these punks on back burner we should hold our community to higher standard and not let fools take advantage of us we better than that ❤️️‍

JaeJae7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They need to stop giving these broke punks money these guys don't respect us going on trips with female taking pictures doing those cringy ig reels they do put these punks on back burner we should hold our community to higher standard and not let fools take advantage of us we better than that ❤️️‍
I personally don't like it myself but folks gonna do what they want with they money. It always comes comes back to haunt the scammer later on though..The money will go but not a single nude will disappear from the net. Man of I ever did OF I would save all that money, not go on a single trip...if she wanna go on trip she better go walk in the neighborhood park.

zol27

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Are we? I feel like the one defining trait of men, regardless of sexuality, is our ability to simp. So in the same way I don’t really mind women finessing straight men out of money, I don’t really feel bad for gay men who fall for the same traps. Sex workers are selling a fantasy.