Anything On Chad Mitchell From Insta?

Ocboy215

Loved Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
They need to stop giving these broke punks money these guys don't respect us going on trips with female taking pictures doing those cringy ig reels they do put these punks on back burner we should hold our community to higher standard and not let fools take advantage of us we better than that ❤️️‍

I always say the same damn thing.

Potatoships

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They need to stop giving these broke punks money these guys don't respect us going on trips with female taking pictures doing those cringy ig reels they do put these punks on back burner we should hold our community to higher standard and not let fools take advantage of us we better than that ❤️️‍
People are free to spend their money how ever they want, whats your beef with people going on holiday with females?

Reactions: pedrerriki

nayb

Sexy Member
Media
What’s crazy to me after watching his live the other day is how these guys just get on live showing and doing absolutely nothing and expect people to start throwing money at them and we get called broke and boring for not doing so. Like he got on live fully dressed and just chilling in bed like damn it don’t even work that way in strip clubs. And like he got the goods, but in what world does it make sense for it to cost so much like dude videos are the price of some phone bills or a minimum credit card payment.

shadowninja2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What’s crazy to me after watching his live the other day is how these guys just get on live showing and doing absolutely nothing and expect people to start throwing money at them and we get called broke and boring for not doing so. Like he got on live fully dressed and just chilling in bed like damn it don’t even work that way in strip clubs. And like he got the goods, but in what world does it make sense for it to cost so much like dude videos are the price of some phone bills or a minimum credit card payment.
That’s honestly why I stopped getting his content. He wasn’t like that in the beginning when he first started. Then it started to get ridiculous so I dipped.

Bootylover_DJ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reasons I’m here. He can’t get a dime from me. He does the absolute bare minimum. I’m sure he has fans who are willing to keep giving him money for nothing though, otherwise he would do better.

Gamin_mal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He is such a clown. After blowing me up everyday in messages, I finally responded and asked for a custom…we agree on a price and he sends me a recycled vid thinking I wouldn’t notice…boy bye
EXACTLY. He will harass you to sell you the most boring, repetitive shit, Beware

shadowninja2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I haven’t been into him in such a very long time. Don’t get me wrong he’s still sexy af but he turned into the typical queer baiting OF that overcharges for the bare minimum content through paywalls and deals the occasional scam. I probably catch one of his “sales” and get something. He can keep that fake ass play bullshit and just jerk that thick cock and shake that fat ass.

I’ll post more videos from the vault when I get time.

0gz4wtlckvy05v530l1qy_720p.m4v